Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It really is pathetic tho that this still isn't fixed. Not only that, but it seems to have gotten worse lately

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This issue is killing our GTD threads, in turn, killing overall attendance.

This, plus those horribly intrusive ad units.

This place is turning into a dumpster fire.

Are you guys referring to the fact that when you click on a thread, you get the oldest post instead of the most recent? I知 new to this site but if this is how this site works, I値l pass. Who wants to scroll through 300 pages just to get to the most recent? F that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    Are you guys referring to the fact that when you click on a thread, you get the oldest post instead of the most recent? I知 new to this site but if this is how this site works, I値l pass. Who wants to scroll through 300 pages just to get to the most recent? F that nonsense.
    You can change that in your Settings panel in the top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    No, that's not at all what people are referring to. This site has a stupid ****ing glitch where you'll reply to someone and somehow your reply shows up chronologically prior to the original post.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Recently noticed this myself. I get the impression that this software is quite dated, and owners/admins (or whoever) don't seem to care. Either their priorities are elsewhere, or they're just waiting for this site to die a slow death.
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234