Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    But you donít know how he feels after a win. Iíve never seen it.

I will stick to the mentality of the 1994 49ers... keep scoring... The way the Cowboys man-handled us, is the type of victory I prefer.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

But you donít know how he feels after a win. Iíve never seen it.
    I couldn't resist.

The 49ers are 1-21 in their last 22 games. Nobody blames if you if you've never seen it. Even most of the 49ers haven't seen those wins.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I couldn't resist.

The 49ers are 1-21 in their last 22 games. Nobody blames if you if you've never seen it. Even most of the 49ers haven't seen those wins.
    You were a ****ing ghost a few years ago man, we all know this.

You were a ****ing ghost a few years ago man, we all know this.

During the Harbaugh years???

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    During the Harbaugh years???
    Yep

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456