Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    He has no knees left.

That being said he is an amazing fit for this offense.

Let's be real. He has no reason to want to come into this offense with all those bodies and we're not investing more dollars in WR. C'mon lol

It'd be cool and fun to have him, but I agree, I'm not sure why he'd want to come. Maybe he wants to ring hunt, but even then, there's probably teams willing to pay him more.

Punter Jake Schum cleared waivers and will be transferred back to the PackersĎ IR list, according to the Associated Press. The Packers cut Schum earlier this week after he served as the punter last season in all 19 Green Bay games. Itís unclear what injury Schum sustained. UDFA Justin Vogel is the only punter on the teamís roster, but the Packers didnít acquire Schum until August after using a waiver claim on him.
    profootballrumors.com

RIP Gene Wilder

I don't see Maclin coming here, and I don't see us pursuing Maclin.
    With that said there is no reason why he wouldn't be a good fit for our offense. He is different than our other WR and could really help stretch the field. With or without him, this offense will be extremely dangerous.

I heard a rumor that Maclin could end up in Baltimore. Makes sense because they are extremely thin with receiving options after losing Pitta for the season.

Baltimore would make a lot of sense. I could also see the rams and 49ers as options since both those teams have no receiver depth either.

If Baltimore makes a move for Maclin, do they come calling for Richard Rogers seeing Pitta is done?

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    If Baltimore makes a move for Maclin, do they come calling for Richard Rogers seeing Pitta is done?
    I don't believe anyone is going to make a trade request for Richard Rodgers. Most of his skill sets are average at best.

#iamgute

I would agree. Or if someone did make a trade request, it wouldn't be for anything substantial that would make a trade worth it.

Yeah, you might as well let him play out his deal and get the 6/7 comp pick. He costs basically nothing and few times have more value out of their 3rd TE (RZ value type stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Cool story about Davon House last night. Makes me a big fan of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Cool story about Davon House last night. Makes me a big fan of his.
    Yea. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who hasn't already read it
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-missed-flight
    Last edited by hughest4; 06-07-2017 at 12:59 AM.

David Harris anyone?

He's a bit long in the tooth but he could be a serviceable addition to our defense. I love the idea of Jake, Blake, and Clay picking his brain about the MLB position. His agent was on Sirius radio yesterday going on and on about how he is a stand up guy, does everything he's asked to, has only missed 1 game in the past several years, and how the Jets made a poor decision cutting him in June opposed to February. He also said that Harris is looking to join a legitimate contender.

#iamgute

Quote Originally Posted by 12to85 View Post
    David Harris anyone?

He's a bit long in the tooth but he could be a serviceable addition to our defense. I love the idea of Jake, Blake, and Clay picking his brain about the MLB position. His agent was on Sirius radio yesterday going on and on about how he is a stand up guy, does everything he's asked to, has only missed 1 game in the past several years, and how the Jets made a poor decision cutting him in June opposed to February. He also said that Harris is looking to join a legitimate contender.
    he's basically hawk at this point but we're certainly not deep there.

I think David Harris would be a good pick up for us and a good choice for him. With the amount of different packages we have, he won't be relied on to be a 3 down LB. We were looking at getting a pass rusher like Dumervil and this maybe just as good or better because it would allow us to keep Mathews at OLB full time

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast