Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I was specifically talking about OL the entire time though. You brought the rest of.. Moss Trgovac Whitt and Perry are all regarded as high end position coaches. Just for starters
    I think Whitt has fallen off a bit. He did well with Tramon and Shields but, now we have Randall and Rollins floundering.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think Whitt has fallen off a bit. He did well with Tramon and Shields but, now we have Randall and Rollins floundering.
    True. I would have liked to see how Waters did.. Randall has at least been better lately.

Packers have Signed: LB Ahmad Thomas

something interesting about the kid is he played CB and Safety in college at Oklahoma but, the Packers signed him as a LB

RIP Gene Wilder

Packers defensive back Davon House suffered a transverse process fracture in his back, reports NFL.comís Ian Rappoport (Twitter link). He also noted that most players have come back from the injury in a week or two. House has started all 10 games he has played this season, registering an interception and a sack.
    profootballrumors.com

A little about a transverse fracture

A transverse process fracture is quite a rare injury. It usually results from a sudden extreme twisting or side bending movement. Occasionally it may be due to a direct impact to the process itself, although they are pretty well covered by muscle to this is not common.

Avulsion fractures of the transverse process may also occur in the lumbar spine. The Psoas muscle attaches to the transverse processes and a strong contraction of this muscle may cause one or more fractures.

Because of the location of the fracture it is unlikely to cause any instability of the spine or any damage to the spinal cord.

RIP Gene Wilder

Packers sign BYU WR Colby Pearson to ps to take the place of Max McCaffery

RIP Gene Wilder

Ok, I am going to put this here because it isn't official news so far I am putting it under rumors mainly because 1 of the sources I don't completely trust but, the other source has been kind of reliable but, supposedly the Packers are moving on from Dom Capers at the end of the season, 1 thing I read was retirement and the other was just the Packers were moving on.

Joe Arrigo posted it (this is one of the sources I don't trust he always seems to post stuff like this and it turns out wrong)
    I saw a not as prominent packers writer post that a reliable source told him Capers was gone.

I also saw someone post a picture of a for sale sign in front of Capers house (this was another source I don't believe just because you can go to any house with a for sale sign in the yard and claim it is someone elses)

RIP Gene Wilder

Iíve heard those rumors as well. Nothing concrete, but a few rumblings from sources that the packers and dom are parting ways. Packers have always been a very loyal organization, so Iím sure it will be worded as ďparting waysĒ or dom is either retiring or stepping down. Which is fine with me. I think we all fully expected them to move on, but itís nice to hear the rumors bubbling that it actually probably is happening.

Cool only a couple more "For Sale" signs left to go hahahaha. But for real, you have to move on from Capers at this point. The real question is who do the packers have in mind to replace him? I really really hope it isn't a promote from within crap. Only position coach i have confidence in right now is Mike Trgovac. So hopefully we will find a good replacement.

For what itís worth, trgovac has been a DC before in carolina, so he has some experience. But I would prefer we would go outside the org. With everything happening in Chicago, it seems likely Vic fangio is gone. He apparently wants a head coaching gig, but he doesnít fit the head coach mold. So he would make a ton of sense for us. Just not sure if heíll be willing to take a DC job early in the offseason.

I have heard that Jack Del Rio could possibly get fired, he could be a good replacement, Gregg Williams is supposedly another name to get the ax, Marvin Lewis is done at the end of the year for the Bengals, I would assume he would want another HC position but, who knows. Brian Flores from New England.

Maybe we could snipe Adam Zimmer (Mike Zimmer's son) from Minnesota

RIP Gene Wilder

Chuck Pogano might be interesting as well. Players love to play for the guy too.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I have heard that Jack Del Rio could possibly get fired, he could be a good replacement, Gregg Williams is supposedly another name to get the ax, Marvin Lewis is done at the end of the year for the Bengals, I would assume he would want another HC position but, who knows. Brian Flores from New England.

Maybe we could snipe Adam Zimmer (Mike Zimmer's son) from Minnesota
    Zimmers son would be the ****.

Not only does Zimmer know football, but it would make the rivalry even better with the added storyline.

If his son is legit, Iíd love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what about the Chicago D staff?

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    I have no clue. I personally have no names that I really want. Iím just happy we probably wonít be seeing 4 quarters of prevent defense anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    Fangio has been a hot name. He wants a head coaching spot, so who knows. But heíd be at or near the top of my list for dc. His contract is expired in Chicago, so it sounds like heís out of there either way.

Be interesting to see what fangio does. If he doesnít get a HC gig now, his best bet might be to come to a contender. If he could fix a defense of a contender and win a championship game, itís probsbly the best shot at getting a HC gig.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast