Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Pretty sure they played a game with 52 active players last year too. As long as you have 45 to dress, I guess there's no major rush to fill the 53. Maybe they have a position in mind, like tight end, that they want to fill the PS spot with. So maybe they are just waiting until Monday to fill the spot since they are gonna bring in a bunch of guys to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Pretty sure they played a game with 52 active players last year too. As long as you have 45 to dress, I guess there's no major rush to fill the 53. Maybe they have a position in mind, like tight end, that they want to fill the PS spot with. So maybe they are just waiting until Monday to fill the spot since they are gonna bring in a bunch of guys to try out.

Per Rob Demovsky of ESPN,com, the Packers worked out TE Devon Cajuste, who was on the club’s practice squad last season before getting injured.
    profootballrumors.com

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    profootballrumors.com
    Hell yes. Loved that dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Hell yes. Loved that dude
    I thought they were pretty high on him but, didn't know why he wasn't on the spring and TC roster. maybe he is finally healthy

RIP Gene Wilder

In a weird twist, after cutting Derick Mathews from the PS Satruday, they have turned around and re-signed him to the PS

RIP Gene Wilder

In a weird twist, after cutting Derick Mathews from the PS Satruday, they have turned around and re-signed him to the PS
    What the heck..

i saw this and thought damn that name looks familiar. i could not place it though.

and the LS carousal continues. The Packers released Derek Hart and signed Brett Goode

RIP Gene Wilder

and the LS carousal continues. The Packers released Derek Hart and signed Brett Goode
    Thank God

You see what happened with this?

This is Mathews’ third year on a practice squad (he was on Washington’s in 2015, Green Bay’s last year), and there’s a quirky roster rule that doesn’t allow a team to have a third-year practice-squad player if its 53-man roster is not full for a game. The Packers went into the Bears game with only 52 on the roster after Bennett’s release, so Mathews had to be released and re-signed after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    You see what happened with this?

This is Mathews’ third year on a practice squad (he was on Washington’s in 2015, Green Bay’s last year), and there’s a quirky roster rule that doesn’t allow a team to have a third-year practice-squad player if its 53-man roster is not full for a game. The Packers went into the Bears game with only 52 on the roster after Bennett’s release, so Mathews had to be released and re-signed after the game.
    weird.

we have 2 open spots don't we? Bennett and Bulaga?

EDIT: I guess Bulaga hasn't been put on IR yet but, you would think they would have to if it is a torn ACL

RIP Gene Wilder

Glad to see we were able to bring Brett Goode back.
    I have never really noticed him much over the years and for a long snapper thats probably a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Glad to see we were able to bring Brett Goode back.
    I have never really noticed him much over the years and for a long snapper thats probably a good thing.
    He's only brought up for the memes lol

Packers IR'd Bulaga and brought Spriggs back. They also signed FB Joe Kerridge from the PS

we just need one more tight end and the gravedigger shall live!!!!!!

RIP Gene Wilder

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast