Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    They must like the potential of Pipkins and Hawkins more.

TBH, I like their potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So do I but Gunter might have been the best 5th corner in the NFL...

Can't play teams though. Hell maybe he asked out. He could start somewhere probably... I know that sounds nuts with our secondary but I think he will this year. Time will tell.

Yeah, I hope they find a way to bring back Gunter, I know he lacks speed and had a few struggles against top notch receivers, but I mean if he's not the the #1 I think he is decent, but at the same time I think it also speaks to the depth we have this season compared to last season. I don't think Gunter will ever be a superstar, but we could easily do worse. I feel TT and co. is committing to some of the recent picks and additions. With Gunter and Francois gone King and Adams will see more time. If he clears waivers he's got to be a practice squad returnee.

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Yeah, I hope they find a way to bring back Gunter, I know he lacks speed and had a few struggles against top notch receivers, but I mean if he's not the the #1 I think he is decent, but at the same time I think it also speaks to the depth we have this season compared to last season. I don't think Gunter will ever be a superstar, but we could easily do worse. I feel TT and co. is committing to some of the recent picks and additions. With Gunter and Francois gone King and Adams will see more time. If he clears waivers he's got to be a practice squad returnee.
    I really think he's claimed. Maybe he's eligible for those couple special PS slots. I don't even know that rule anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I really think he's claimed. Maybe he's eligible for those couple special PS slots. I don't even know that rule anymore lol
    If he isn't claimed then he doesn't hit the 3 years accrued so if I'm not mistaken he's still PS eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    If he isn't claimed then he doesn't hit the 3 years accrued so if I'm not mistaken he's still PS eligible.
    Yeah I think you're right but there's like two special spots for the double year guys and you have to be called up first injury or something?

I just am really confident he's gonna end up on a team over a PS.

But, does Gunter meet the accrued season requirement.

A player cannot participate on the practice squad for more than three seasons; he is eligible for a third season only if the team has at least 53 players on its active/inactive list for the duration of that player's employment, or have no prior accrued seasons in the NFL (an accrued season is six or more games on the active roster); or if he has accrued a year of NFL experience on a club's 53-man active roster. If the player was on the active list for fewer than 9 games during their "only accrued season(s)", he maintains his eligibility for the practice squad.
    edit: nevermind I guess they can have up to 4 players who have accrued 2 years.
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 09-12-2017 at 09:42 PM.

RIP Gene Wilder

Yeah I think you're right but there's like two special spots for the double year guys and you have to be called up first injury or something?

I just am really confident he's gonna end up on a team over a PS.
    His lack of speed could really doom him in this manner. He's a great press guy, but if you pair him against anyone with decent speed and solid receiving then he's going to have some issues. He played well against guys like Hopkins and OBJ, but was toasted by Dez and Julio. I guess its going to depend on which tape teams around the league are going to take as evidence.

This is kind of neat. This is how the Green Bay Packers week 1 53 man roster was built

Homegrown: 42
    Free Agency: 10
    Trade: 1
    Waivers: 0
    Practice Squad: 0
    1st Round draft picks: 7
    QB Aaron Rodgers, T Bryan Bulaga, DT Kenny Clark, LB Clay Matthews, LB Nick Perry, CB Damarious Randall, S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
    Undrafted Free Agents: 12

profootballrumors.com

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    This is kind of neat. This is how the Green Bay Packers week 1 53 man roster was built

Homegrown: 42
    Free Agency: 10
    Trade: 1
    Waivers: 0
    Practice Squad: 0
    1st Round draft picks: 7
    QB Aaron Rodgers, T Bryan Bulaga, DT Kenny Clark, LB Clay Matthews, LB Nick Perry, CB Damarious Randall, S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
    Undrafted Free Agents: 12

profootballrumors.com
    I'm dumb. Who the hell have we traded for on the team?

I'm dumb. Who the hell have we traded for on the team?
    lol I have been trying to think of the same thing.

RIP Gene Wilder

I wonder if they put the 1 in the wrong spot because that odom was a waiver claim

RIP Gene Wilder

lol I have been trying to think of the same thing.
    It's not true. On Our lads depth chart it has a T for trade or some **** like that. But there's none.

I wonder if they put the 1 in the wrong spot because that odom was a waiver claim
    That must be where they got confused? Maybe they got our Elliot trade backwards idk

That must be where they got confused? Maybe they got our Elliot trade backwards idk
    I just looked on the Packers site and there were no trades but, they do have Odom as a waiver claim, the rest are draft picks or free agents

RIP Gene Wilder

I just looked on the Packers site and there were no trades but, they do have Odom as a waiver claim, the rest are draft picks or free agents
    Haha I did this too

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast