Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WWE: Smackdown Live 5/23

Huntington Center
    Toledo, OH

Not even interested anymore... They killed it until summerslam. They made smackdown blow nuts.... Why the **** is AJ styles going for the lesser title... Why is a jobber our champion... Why is there no title on raw... why do we keep hearing about rollins leg and romans yard.... ****ing hell.

The MITB actually looks good. Corbin, Owens, Ziggler, Zayn, Styles, and Nakamura.

I'm drooling right now! Shinsuke and Styles wrestling on the same team!

So fun story about Jinder. Someone that I work with who speaks the language says that his accent is atrocious and that you can't understand what he's saying as a native speaker. I can't verify this but it is very shameful if so.

Sorry you ****ing what! Damn I thought for sure that 50-50 booking was in effect.

We need Corbin and Strowman in a tag team and their shirts just say "I'm not finished with you yet!".

Who would have thought Breezango would end up the most entertaining tag team in the wwe. These fashion files are hilarious. "I guess their day one was a little more H than us"

Can I fix you some sandwiches?

If we are going with the evil foreigner shtick, can we at least cut a different promo than the same "you people hate me" promo? Dig a little deeper with it if you really want to get under people's skin (I'm sure WWE won't let it happen) because cutting essentially the same promo week after week is going to get people numb to what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    If we are going with the evil foreigner shtick, can we at least cut a different promo than the same "you people hate me" promo? Dig a little deeper with it if you really want to get under people's skin (I'm sure WWE won't let it happen) because cutting essentially the same promo week after week is going to get people numb to what you are saying.
    Week after week...try decade after decade. That's the big problem. At least with Russia, they are relevant as an adversary. I don't think India is viewed by anyone as a bad country.

This has me cracking up FAR more than it should...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Week after week...try decade after decade. That's the big problem. At least with Russia, they are relevant as an adversary. I don't think India is viewed by anyone as a bad country.
    That is true. The only thing I hear about them is how overcrowded the country and if nothing else it actually makes me empathize with them even more. Could have had Jinder as a face and have him fighting for a struggling country could have been the motivation. Also this is all the more reason for Rusev to come back and take the title. They won't because they tread the line, but bringing back pro-Russia Rusev could get some big heat. I would definitely be interested to see how it plays out.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 05-23-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Haha Breezango!

So, are the Usos holding the belts until the New Day returns? Seems like it to me given that they have beaten everybody already (unless I am forgetting a worthwhile team). Though I will admit I do not know how long Kofi will be out.

James Ellsworth is so annoying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast