Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Lakers select Lonzo Ball with the #2 Pick!

Isaiah Thomas Talked To Prospect Markelle Fultz About Celtics, No. 1 Pick
    by Sam Galanis on Fri, May 19, 2017 at 2:51PM2,

Its only been a few days since the Boston Celtics landed the No. 1 selection in the 2017 NBA Draft, but Isaiah Thomas already has talked to the potential top pick. Top draft prospect Markelle Fultz went to Washington, just like the Celtics point guard, so the two actually met before Boston knew where it would be picking in June. And Thomas told reporters recently that he spoke to Fultz, but the Celtics All-Star didnt reveal much besides the fact that the 18-year-old would love to come to Boston if he is the No. 1 pick. Hes excited, Thomas said, per ESPN.com. I mean, he obviously doesnt know where hes going, but hes excited about the opportunity. Of course, the question that always comes up when talking about the possibility of the Celtics picking Fultz is how the point guard would fit in a backcourt thats already run by Thomas. But the latter is sure the two could work together.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/05/isaiah-thoma...ics-no-1-pick/

Ok Lakerfans...
    It's time we embrace this kid...Lavar Ball has spoken it into existence!!!!

Sports Science
    https://youtu.be/0CNxoTKvG20

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    I've made a 180 on Lonzo over the past 3 days as I've continued to look deeper into the player. I'm seeing the potential. Josh Jackson and Fultz are great picks that could be great players for us for a long time. Lonzo could be a transcendent talent.

https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/st...39529528426501

Ball and Russ are interchangeable pieces at guard. They are going to be able to depend on each other when dishing it to hit those shots and other players will be able to dish it to either one of them as well. A lot of potential there. I also think Ball's D is underrated. A lot of people have been ripping on it and I don't necessarily agree that it's bad. There is potential there. Don't mention the Fox game, that has been brought up ad-nauseam. Your college season player evalution should not be judged entirely on one game. Another thing I like about his D is that he gives effort. I respect that. His wingspan being 6'9 instead of 6'7 is a very nice plus.

He very rarely does anything you would view as selfish on the court. Most every action he takes is a team-first move. Players sense that and feed off it.
    In Broussard's podcast Lavar said he always taught Lonzo that he can never have a bad game because if his shot doesn't fall he can get 11 assists, 10 rebounds, play defense and do all the little things. Hate him all you want but he raised his kid right.
    A true glue guy. A potential transcendent talent in the form of a glue guy is a big deal.

I'm buying into the hype guys.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    I've made a 180 on Lonzo over the past 3 days as I've continued to look deeper into the player. I'm seeing the potential. Josh Jackson and Fultz are great picks that could be great players for us for a long time. Lonzo could be a transcendent talent.

Ball and Russ are interchangeable pieces at guard. They are going to be able to depend on each other when dishing it to hit those shots and other players will be able to dish it to either one of them as well. A lot of potential there. I also think Ball's D is underrated. A lot of people have been ripping on it and I don't necessarily agree that it's bad. There is potential there. Don't mention the Fox game, that has been brought up ad-nauseam. Your college season player evalution should not be judged entirely on one game. Another thing I like about his D is that he gives effort. I respect that. His wingspan being 6'9 instead of 6'7 is a very nice plus.

A true glue guy. A potential transcendent talent in the form of a glue guy is a big deal.

that's my Dawg! Yeas! Lonzo is what we need! I love me some Fultz and JJ but we gotta take the play-maker, someone to put this all together.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    https://deanondraft.com/2017/01/15/l...etball-genius/

http://www.scout.com/college/ucla/st...a-s-lonzo-ball

Some good reading material to get excited about.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/...BmHJ#stats::27
    He was the most efficient freshman guard ever. Not barely, by quite a lot...
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Thanks Aust! Awesome reads! You can just see it all season long Lonzo Ball is special.

https://deanondraft.com/2017/01/15/l...etball-genius/

http://www.scout.com/college/ucla/st...a-s-lonzo-ball

Some good reading material to get excited about.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/...BmHJ#stats::27
    He was the most efficient freshman guard ever. Not barely, by quite a lot...

That dean on Draft breakdown crushes all the "UCLA was loaded" theory...Ball got the most out of that team...

What made you change your mind? I'm just curious.. Right now I like him but behind jj and fultz

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Let's face it. We're gonna have to wait til the draft to find out what really happens.

After today's Celtics game, I think it would behoove them to either trade the pick or draft Josh Jackson.

Marcus Smart has finally arrived and so has Avery Bradley. JJ can play SF and SG. In a few years, Jaylen Brown and Josh Jackson would start moving in on playing time.

Question is, if the Celtics draft JJ, THEN what would the Lakers do? I think we'd draft Fultz tbh.

If Fultz is available you draft him - no question.

I said weeks ago that JJ is the best fit for the Celtics, and he's a damn good prospect too.. Not like it would be a huge reach for the Celtics tbh because he's a great fit and is a great talent.. I just don't think the Celtics have the balls to draft him.. I think fultz is going #1 one way or another

Your baby can't do this

I'm still just happy lakers keep the pick. I really won't complain about whoever they pick unless it's some guy that was projected to go #18 overall or something.. Hahaha

Your baby can't do this

Okay...now Lonzo's game is "Transcendent"???

SMH...hype is really something. I believe people actually look for the media to tell them what to think and how to see things. What exactly is supposedly" transcendent" about Lonzo's game... Tell me so that I may know. Please, don't post a video... I'm asking for a verbal breakdown of this "transcendent" talent in your words... Whomever may answer.

Pinpoint for me the things Lonzo does that will take the NBA to a new level... If his skills are bordering Godly status. This isn't even about Fox, fultz, jj, Tatum, Issac or whoever else... But this ridiculously hyped player who's described to be "Transcendent". A "transcendent" talent who's projected to be the 2nd pick. So I guess Boston isn't ready for that next level transcendent talent in Lonzo and will then have to SETTLE for that ordinary skilled baller in Markelle. He may get them a couple of wins and fill in some gaps here and there.

Won't help them against LeBron but that's them. Back to this "transcendent" talent in Lonzo who doesn't quite have the Lakers completely sold otherwise, there would be no need to see a one on one Vs anyone when ONE of those talents are... "transcendent". The Lakers should just call off all other workouts and meetings and drills and camps and let's just sell their souls to Boston to MAKE SURE no one but no one nabs this... "transcendent" talent.

Let's max him out his rookie contract right. Give him a lifetime contract his next contract... And THEN Give him shares of the organization his last max contract. That's right... Max contracts for Zo throughout his "Transcendent" career.

With the 1st pick in the 2017 NBA draft, the Boston Celtics settles for Washington Guard Markelle Fultz.

SMH... "transcendent" talent..

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Check out Aust's links. Lonzo is for real and he's going to be a Laker. Best get on board the Ball express!!!!

Choo choo!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast