Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Log-in issues

Log-in issues

All,

The IT support team for PSD is aware of the log-in issues that many of you are currently experiencing. You can try resetting your DNS cache, but there likely will still be an issue which they are working through. If you have any devices that were logged in before the server change occurred yesterday, you should be fine to access the site. If you are unable to log in right now, please hold tight while they figure this out.

Aw crap, couple guys in our PSD game can't login either. I thought I'd come see if there was news.

Hopefully it doesn't take long!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Please spread the word to tell folks to try and log in now.

Just went through this. Tried to log in and got a message that my log-in attempts maxed out or some ****, and when I tried "forgot your password" I got no email response at all until like the next day.

Was able to get in (for now??) by finally changing my password, almost one day since I'd requested to do so via the "forgot password" procedure.
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    Just went through this. Tried to log in and got a message that my log-in attempts maxed out or some ****, and when I tried "forgot your password" I got no email response at all until like the next day.

Was able to get in (for now??) by finally changing my password, almost one day since I'd requested to do so via the "forgot password" procedure.
    The servers got upgraded yesterday and there were some issues with the back end. Once you got that email, problem should be solved. If you need anything else let me know

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    The servers got upgraded yesterday and there were some issues with the back end. Once you got that email, problem should be solved. If you need anything else let me know
    Question TT:

If I was to re-change my current password to my original one, would it get rejected as being used? My original was easy for me to remember, this new one I have to look up all the time now! Brain ain't what it used to be... (old age is a sonofa*****!)

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    Question TT:

If I was to re-change my current password to my original one, would it get rejected as being used? My original was easy for me to remember, this new one I have to look up all the time now! Brain ain't what it used to be... (old age is a sonofa*****!)

Thx!
    Go ahead and try it, I do not believe that vBulletin will reject it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Go ahead and try it, I do not believe that vBulletin will reject it.
    I gave it a try and seems to work okay. Thanks for your time...