Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

psd red zone starting 5

Ive noticed that right side of home page is usually cluttered with pictures of half naked girls most of the time. This is NSFW which really draws back my wanting to visit the site. Maybe do away with this or put it elsewhere.

this site has continually said its a family site and censors curse words, but somewhat this is appropriate. seems like they're trying to become barstool sports

You can turn off being able to view sigs. Problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You can turn off being able to view sigs. Problem solved.

im not talking about sigs which I already have turned off

If It had a choice I'd do away with the pictures of women on the home page too. But there's nothing we can do though, unfortunately.

Rush and I are essentially community managers for PSD forums, but there is a team that works behind the scenes on the PSD homepage and provide technical support for both the forums and website. The best way to report this is to use the Contact Us link at the bottom and provide general feedback for them. Link is below:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Home/ContactUs

psd red zone starting 5

Quote Originally Posted by KB24PG16 View Post
    this site has continually said its a family site and censors curse words, but somewhat this is appropriate. seems like they're trying to become barstool sports
    Its also peculiar that links to pages that show nudity are prohibited and "offensive" words are censored automatically, but posts about filling your belly button with sperm jelly when you jack off are permissible. That seems weird, eh?

ps. i don't give care if someone posts about their ejaculation skills, my point us that the inconsistent interpretation and application of "rules" is a problem.

Another inconsistency is that I can post tweets with videos, but not youtube videos. In both cases i am embedding a video streaming from a third-party server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dugmet; 05-26-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

If you were really Daddy Cool, you might be able to embed links properly in your sig.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

The other thing to do is just avoid the home page all together if all you want to visit is the forum. Just go to forums.prosportsdaily.com and avoid the "starting 5" all together.

I posted something kind of similar to this about a year ago.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...is-site-become

It has become very unsafe to visit at work and it sucks. I like to browse during my lunch break.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    The other thing to do is just avoid the home page all together if all you want to visit is the forum. Just go to forums.prosportsdaily.com and avoid the "starting 5" all together.
    Bingo. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    great idea, thanks