Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Redsox (21-18) @ Oakland Athletics (17-23)

Game 1: Thursday, May 18, 10:05 PM ET
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hector Velazquez
    6.21 K/9| 1.55 BB/9| 0.31 HR/9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sony Gray
    4.86 K/9| 2.70 BB/9| 1.62 HR/9
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game 2: Friday, May 19, 9:35 PM ET
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Sale
    13.04 K/9| 1.99 BB/9| 0.61 HR/9

Kendall Graveman
    5.93 K/9| 2.41 BB/9| 1.10 HR/9
    Game 3: Saturday, May 20, 4:05 PM ET

Drew Pomeranz
    10.32 K/9| 3.71 BB/9| 1.85 HR/9

Sean Manaea
    10.43 K/9| 5.22 BB/9| 0.61 HR/9
    Game 4: Sunday, May 21, 4:05 PM ET

Eduardo Rodriguez
    10.23 K/9| 3.70 BB/9| 0.87 HR/9

Andrew Triggs
    6.75 K/9| 2.31 BB/9| 0.39 HR/9

I think we take Games 3 & 4. Game 1 eh not 100% sold

Can't wait for Price to come back. Hopefully comes back better than has been pitching.

What a bull **** call he was safe and they knew it but since the Warriors are doing well
    you might as well let the A's off with a hook.

JBJ... Just wow.

This team sucks. Can't score runs to save their lives. I have seen high school teams that are more exciting to watch. Price had another set back tonight so he's gone for at least another rotation.

Can't we just draft Ortiz to come back because that's the only way this team will become viable this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

I know Oakland is such a great team and we had no chance against them but couldn't we at least show up. I never thought this team was a contender, I figured a solid 3rd place team. I never thought I would say this but I can see this being a last place team. All we have is Porcello and Sale for pitching and the rest suck. Hopefully we'll get Price back sometime but I have no idea how effective he will be. He isn't exactly lights out in the miners right now.

We have a offense that is anemic at best. The Yankees and Baltimore are on the verge of running away and leaving the rest of the division in the dust and after that it's a 4 way battle for 3rd to last place between Tampa, Toronto and us. Don't give me this stuff about it's only May because almost a 3rd of the season is already over.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Petertherock View Post
    I know Oakland is such a great team and we had no chance against them but couldn't we at least show up. I never thought this team was a contender, I figured a solid 3rd place team. I never thought I would say this but I can see this being a last place team. All we have is Porcello and Sale for pitching and the rest suck. Hopefully we'll get Price back sometime but I have no idea how effective he will be. He isn't exactly lights out in the miners right now.

We have a offense that is anemic at best. The Yankees and Baltimore are on the verge of running away and leaving the rest of the division in the dust and after that it's a 4 way battle for 3rd to last place between Tampa, Toronto and us. Don't give me this stuff about it's only May because almost a 3rd of the season is already over.

I mean I know are pitching suc*s. We need a big bat. My opinion is since Ortiz left it's starting to hurt. Never had problems hitting when Papi was around. Just wish DD got us a big bat. July 2 months away DD better do something pitcher and bat.

Petertherock said:
    Today 06:32 PM
    I know Oakland is such a great team and we had no chance against them but couldn't we at least show up.

I really cant tell if sarcastic or ridiculously stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Petertherock said:
    Today 06:32 PM
    I know Oakland is such a great team and we had no chance against them but couldn't we at least show up.

I really cant tell if sarcastic or ridiculously stupid...
    Sarcastic.

Darryl

The ship is sinking and fast.

If you don't win Chris Sale starts, then you got nothing. This team blows.

Moreland could have made it back to first base if he didn't take off to third after the ball was caught and dropped.

Darryl

Great work E-Rod and defense blow out game.

E-Rod has been looking good so far. I hope it continues. Nice to see the offense wake up. Hopefully it can become consistent.

Darryl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast