Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Announcements - Trading OPEN - Threads can start at $500K + 7 active

Check-ins are about done so here is the current start time where you may start your bid threads.

Friday (5-19-17) 10:00AM EST

Remember you may only have 5 active bid threads open at a time, time must expire and the thread be closed before you can open another. You can bid on as many as you want though.
    Last edited by Wrench; Yesterday at 08:48 AM.

When starting your five bid threads today please use this format for the title.

First Last name - Position they play

Bidding is now open.

Starting Monday 5/22/2017 at 8:00AM EST bids made after that will be 24 hours.

Bids made before will still use the starting system.

Alright sctrach waiting on that.

Starting this post, any bid made from now on has a 24 hour clock. It just makes life easier for everyone and me and others who have to close threads. Instead of having to do so or just wait in the middle of the night.

BLIND BIDDING STAYS AT 36 HOURS.

If you have an issue with this PM me. I have talked with about 15 of you and everyone of you was for the change.

REMINDER

I know the search function is broken and it sucks, but please LOOK AT ALL PAGES BEFORE STARTING A THREAD!!

NOT MY GM

Alright so since we have 7 QBs ending all around the same time I added 12 more hours on 3 of them to kind of spread them out. No you can't change bids, doing this doesn't effect anything being I moved the later 3 so they would still end the same way I just gave them a gap being no one is going to be on at 4AM in the morning when they end.

Next person to put EDGE will get e-punched by Norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

You may start to submit trades this Sunday at 8AM EST. Read the rules on it.

TDjacksonville has gone over the cap, his bids are void till it's announced otherwise. He must trade to get under the cap.

This will be his only chance as it will be with anyone else, once he gets back under he must remain under the cap. A 2nd infraction will lead to disqualification.

Just a reminder, won't name names, but if a player is suspended in real life this SHOULD be reflected in the voting.

IE. If you only have 3 corners and one is suspended for 4 games. You have to play 4 games with 2 corners.

Since activity is starting to slow, you can now start threads at $500K.

Since we have way too many people not creating threads and slowing the game way down (hint you should all be making threads and try to have max open at ALL times, when you don't you are slowing everyone down) you can now have 7 started active threads.

TDjacksonville's team is now unfrozen and he may bid. He is not allowed to exceed the cap again or he will be DQ'd.