Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

Offseason news thread

Post news, information and general discussion here regarding our purple and gold as well as the 29 other NBA teams.

Notable dates during the offseason:

May 16
    Draft lottery.

May 24
    Last day for early entrants to withdraw from draft and retain their NCAA eligibility.

June 13
    Deadline for early entrants to withdraw from draft (4:00pm CT).

June 18
    Latest possible date for end of NBA Finals.

June 22
    Draft day.

June 24
    Last day for potential restricted free agents to exercise player options.

June 26
    NBA awards show.

June 29
    Last day for decisions on player, team and early termination options, unless individual contracts specify otherwise.

June 30
    Last official day of 2016/17 league year; last day for teams to make qualifying offers to players eligible for restricted free agency.

July 1
    Official start of 2017/18 league year; July moratorium begins. Free agents can begin reaching verbal agreements with teams.

July 6
    July moratorium ends (11:00am CT); teams can begin officially signing players and making trades.

July 13
    Last day for teams to unilaterally withdraw qualifying offers to restricted free agents.

July 15
    Last day for teams to issue required tenders to unsigned first-round picks; those players become free agents on July 16 if not tendered.

August 31
    Last day teams may waive players and apply the stretch provision to their 2017/18 salaries.

September 5
    Last day for teams to issue required tenders to unsigned second-round picks; those players become free agents on September 6 if not tendered.

Late September (specific dates TBA) — Training camps open.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

This is the thread that most of roccos threads will be merged into

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Speaking of Rocco, as he mentioned earlier: all the young guys except for Russ were at the voluntary workout today.

Russ got his jersey retired at his high school academy in Florida yesterday, that's likely why he wasn't present today.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Speaking of Rocco, as he mentioned earlier: all the young guys except for Russ were at the voluntary workout today.

Russ got his jersey retired at his high school academy in Florida yesterday, that's likely why he wasn't present today.
    He wasn't present because he had his values all messed up!

lol..

Lakersnation~

"Russell recently liked a post from a fan that was expressing his opinion that the Lakers would be stupid to draft Ball. Russell since unliked the tweet, but word had already gotten out and the damage was done."

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_Land View Post
    lol..

Lakersnation~

"Russell recently liked a post from a fan that was expressing his opinion that the Lakers would be stupid to draft Ball. Russell since unliked the tweet, but word had already gotten out and the damage was done."
    Coooool more stupid social media news over blown... this ***** gettin outta hand

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_Land View Post
    lol..

Lakersnation~

What a dumbass..

Your baby can't do this

He now needs to like a post that acknowledges how he will benefit from having Ball around.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    He now needs to like a post that acknowledges how he will benefit from having Ball around.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he does for some damage control, but then people would start to think that he's bi-polar

Your baby can't do this

Lakers News‏ @lakers_news 8m8 minutes ago
    Jerry West wanted to re-join Lakers 'more than anything,' might settle for Clippers role http://dlvr.it/PHhYFb

Any chance Magic takes him in?
    SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Lakers News‏ @lakers_news 8m8 minutes ago
    Jerry West wanted to re-join Lakers 'more than anything,' might settle for Clippers role http://dlvr.it/PHhYFb

Any chance Magic takes him in?
    Why would we not?! Are they seriously not considering this? If nothing else as magics advisor

Cj's my man. Bring in the Logo and Klay in here.

CJ McCollum‏Verified account @CJMcCollum 5h5 hours ago
    Klay gonna get another ring and find his own squad. They better enjoy him while he there 😂
    SHOW

Cj's my man. Bring in the Logo and Klay in here.

CJ McCollum‏Verified account @CJMcCollum 5h5 hours ago
    Klay gonna get another ring and find his own squad. They better enjoy him while he there 😂
    Wouldnt surprise me. Out of the 4 hes sacrificed the most and if they had to choose one to let go itd be him. Hes got his rings hes finna be stat chasin lol

Lakers Outsiders‏ @LakersOutsiders 3m3 minutes ago
    Report: There is a "strong chance" that Lakers director of player personnel Ryan West joins Jerry on the Clippers.

Well I'll be damned. $$$ moves mountains. Either I'm wrong or he's truly part of the Mitch and Jim crew.
    SHOW

Lakers Outsiders‏ @LakersOutsiders 3m3 minutes ago
    Report: There is a "strong chance" that Lakers director of player personnel Ryan West joins Jerry on the Clippers.

Well I'll be damned. $$$ moves mountains. Either I'm wrong or he's truly part of the Mitch and Jim crew.
    I thought he'd leave tbh.. Lakers either need to give him a promotion of some kind or watch a good exec bail on them..

Why lakers didn't want to bring in Jerry west even in a small capacity, I do not know.. he's old, but still a great basketball mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast