Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many games will we win?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 - #BDawk4God

1 33.33%
  • 2 - #BDawk4Savior

0 0%
  • 1 - #BDawk4Janitor

1 33.33%
  • 0 - #BDawk4CrocesLover

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

The Reds at The God Damn World Champion Chicago Cubs IGT 5/16-5/18: #DawksReturn

There comes a time in every PSD legends life that he has to take a look around, assess the situation, man the **** up, and go out and make a difference. The time has come. The legend is me. The time is now.

We don't need pretty. We don't need fancy pictures. We don't need side by side profiles and stats and what-nots. What we need is a good ol' fashion back to the bare knuckle, **** kicking, kicking *** ways that this great forum was built off of.

You want to right the ship? This is where it happens. We probably end up sweeping these ****ers, but a series win is all but guaranteed.

5/16 - 7:05PM - Lackey vs Who cares?
    5/17 - 7:05PM - Hendricks vs Couldn't care less.
    5/18 - 1:20PM - Lester vs Some schmuck of a man

There ya have it. It's #500orDie time again. Get your ****ing ham salad ready because we about to roll these Cincinatti chili eating sonsofma*****es.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 05-15-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Yagyu signal has been sent.

It's go time.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Let's throw some sticky on this ish.

#500orDie

I really feel like this homestand could be really good for this team. Playing against the division and the Giants will help a lot for this team.

Remember, in one of the early IGTs of the season, when some people were talking about how they were sad that the Cubs would have no competition in the Central this year, and they wished that someone would be competitive with them for a more exciting regular season?

Quote Originally Posted by The Boztalian View Post
    Remember, in one of the early IGTs of the season, when some people were talking about how they were sad that the Cubs would have no competition in the Central this year, and they wished that someone would be competitive with them for a more exciting regular season?
    Yeah, that was dumb.

Dear Cubs,

You have to score to win in the game of baseball

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Dear Cubs,

You have to score to win in the game of baseball
    Like timmmaahhhhs left hand on a Friday night, we are going to score plenty.

The wind is supposed to be howling out and temps will be near 80 the next two days. I don't necessarily like Lackey in that spot, but those conditions might be just what the offense needs to build some confidence. This is a favorable 10 game home stand we need to take advantage of...let's go boys!

This is the series where we claim 3rd place in the NL central!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    we about to roll these Cincinatti chili eating sonsofma*****es.
    My company is HQ'd in Cincinnati and we had to go down there a few months back for a conference before opening up the Milwaukee office. They rant and rave about that ****ing chili. It was awful (and I like chili). If nothing else though, it really did offer some perspective on how warped the food-brains of non-Chicagoans are. I mean they really thought it was God's gift to the culinary arts and I've had better chili from a can at Jewel.

Cincinnati "chili" is disgusting. I tried it once for the novelty when I was there for work. Next time I was there I ordered a ****ing salad when the group begged to go there... better than eating that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    My company is HQ'd in Cincinnati and we had to go down there a few months back for a conference before opening up the Milwaukee office. They rant and rave about that ****ing chili. It was awful (and I like chili). If nothing else though, it really did offer some perspective on how warped the food-brains of non-Chicagoans are. I mean they really thought it was God's gift to the culinary arts and I've had better chili from a can at Jewel.
    I've been let down many-a-times with the "this is the best chili ever" shtick from several different areas.

I don't mind cinnci-style on some fat *** dogs with onions, peppers, and cheese, but as a stand alone, yuck.

We have a place here in KC called Dixon's chili. It's about the best I've had from a restaurant. I prefer to make my own.

Joe needs to bring animals in the clubhouse or some **** soon. Hell, he should get Dawk in the clubhouse for a speech, because this thread got me feeling all tingly inside. Time to go on a 30 game win streak!!!!

Time for the Baby Bears to go back into hibernation and emerge as the Super Cubs as they are meant to be.

As much as I love having Wade Davis as closer, the Cubs needed to re-start the "Screw the Closer" game.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast