Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

FBI Director James Comey FIRED

he's gone!

PANIC move by Chump

I bet Comey found something on him
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

crazy... Comey was pretty terrible and didn't do himself any favors.

Didn't Nixon fire the special investigator of the Watergate scandel back in the day?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    he's gone!
    For all he did for your man Don?!? That's how you're gonna treat him? Hopefully you send him a thank you card!

But seriously, are you OK with leaders of first world democracies firing people who are investigating them for potential misconduct?
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    crazy... Comey was pretty terrible and didn't do himself any favors.

Didn't Nixon fire the special investigator of the Watergate scandel back in the day?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

Yup.

They also frequently attacked the media and the credibility of the WaPo, like some other president I know. Went over that one earlier with FNK, but he doesn't think free media is good. But at this point it's pretty clear he doesn't like healthy democracies.
    this my sig

Jimmy was hot on his trail. What didn't Trump want him sniffing around? This guys going down and quick.

No love for Comey but Trump fired the man who was investigating his campaign's possible ties to Russian interference in the election at the recommendation of the AG who has to recuse himself from that investigation lol

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    For all he did for your man Don?!? That's how you're gonna treat him? Hopefully you send him a thank you card!

But seriously, are you OK with leaders of first world democracies firing people who are investigating them for potential misconduct?
    he did nothing for Trump.

this should be something where everyone is in agreement, he had to go. both political sides had issues with Comey and he lost a lot of trust.

it's been reported that there were investigators working for Comey that wanted Hillary indicted, and Comey wouldn't do that.

the left was upset and assume Comey's letter caused Hillary to lose the election. Hillary even said that recently in her accepting blame except not really accepting any blame at all and instead like she has always done (and like the left always does) blame anyone else they can.

I gotta run...but last thoughts.

I've long argued that Dems need to pump the brakes on their Russian conspiracies and general Russiaphobia. I do still believe that, but I'm getting close to wanting to indulge. Too much smoke...and this wreaks of desperation. We've long needed a special prospector to conduct an independent investigation, and that is even more true today. Hopefully the Deputy Director immediately does that. I know my Senator just demanded that, so I'm sure many other will. If there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to worry about it. At the very least it will get people to shut up about it.
    this my sig

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

Yup.

They also frequently attacked the media and the credibility of the WaPo, like some other president I know. Went over that one earlier with FNK, but he doesn't think free media is good. But at this point it's pretty clear he doesn't like healthy democracies.
    I never said that. there should be media, but the media should be independent. it's the media's job to report news honestly without any bias or opinion. right now we do not have that, not when there has been numerous media people exposed as colluding with Hillary.

he did nothing for Trump.

this should be something where everyone is in agreement, he had to go. both political sides had issues with Comey and he lost a lot of trust.

it's been reported that there were investigators working for Comey that wanted Hillary indicted, and Comey wouldn't do that.

the left was upset and assume Comey's letter caused Hillary to lose the election. Hillary even said that recently in her accepting blame except not really accepting any blame at all and instead like she has always done (and like the left always does) blame anyone else they can.
    Answer the question.

I don't care about "EMAILS!" anymore. Nothing came from it, for obvious reasons. It was a political tactic that both sides would've pounced on, and Trump used it in a vicious manner to campaign on. Comey admitted he messed up and the polls are clear about what his mess up caused. But it's in the past.

I care about this. The present. I care about healthy democracies. So answer the question.
    this my sig

Answer the question.

I don't care about "EMAILS!" anymore. Nothing came from it, for obvious reasons. It was a political tactic that both sides would've pounced on, and Trump used it in a vicious manner to campaign on. Comey admitted he messed up and the polls are clear about what his mess up caused. But it's in the past.

I care about this. The present. I care about healthy democracies. So answer the question.
    I'm good with Comey being fired, and think it should have happened back in January. he lost a lot of trust.

I never said that. there should be media, but the media should be independent. it's the media's job to report news honestly without any bias or opinion. right now we do not have that, not when there has been numerous media people exposed as colluding with Hillary.
    You don't want independent news, you want news that isn't critical of Trump. You call everything you don't like fake, even when it clearly isn't. You've been proven wrong time and time again, most recently with Flynn. You don't want free press. Yes, one person gave a question to Hillary. Congrats! The best thing that ever happened to Trump was all the media attention he got during the election.

I gotta learn to ignore you. You're not worth it. I pity you.
    this my sig

Bias itself isn't bad and there should be bias on all sides so that people can sift through and see what makes sense. What you need, and is sorely lacking, is media literacy. Far too people have that.

I'm good with Comey being fired, and think it should have happened back in January. he lost a lot of trust.
    So if Hillary won and she was still being investigated you'd be cool with her firing Comey or someone equal. No, you wouldn't. Of course ****ing not. And neither would I. Because that's ****ed and a gross misuse of power. Again, don't you have wishes for strong healthy democracies? Transparency means nothing?
    this my sig

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast