Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I agree I think Nogueira could be a solid depth piece at the 5 along with Poetle..I'd like for MU to see if the Knicks have any interest in Jonas, Cabloclo and a first rounder for Melo. (IMO that's a good haul for Anthony)

Lowry Wright FV
    Derozan Powel
    Miles OG
    Melo Siakam
    Ibaka Poelte Nogueira

That could be a move that helps the raptors get back to the ECFs.

The Knicks get a young C they can pair with Proz & Hernangomez in the front court, a prospect on the wings in Cabloclo, and another pick next year to add to the youth movement. With Frank the tank and Proz god the Knicks will be looking for as much young talent and picks as possible.

Maybe Melo would waive his no trade clause to stay close to home, and get a chance to compete for the ECFs along side Lowry, Derozan, and Ibaka.

The Knicks won't take ok Anderson and the Rockets haven't been able to offer much to Newyork that would help them in their rebuilding efforts. that trade doesn't seem to be happening so maybe NY and Melo start looking at other options.
    it's not up to NYK, it's up to Melo...

he only going to Houston.

or portland

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    or portland
    doesnt wanna go there or I think he would've

Off Season Thread- "Need a culture reset"

Final stats for Valanciunas at EuroBasket: 15.8 points, 12.0 rebounds (1st), 62% FG (2nd), 31/41 FT, +49 in 27.2 minutes over 6 games

From what I've read, he still struggles against mobile bigs and the competition has been subpar.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

He's always going to struggle against mobile bigs. That's been evident since like his 2nd year. Maximize his offensive touches to take advantage of his efficiency and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:31842289
    He's always going to struggle against mobile bigs. That's been evident since like his 2nd year. Maximize his offensive touches to take advantage of his efficiency and call it a day.
    Yeah or trade him. I thought he would of been dealt by now.

I guess no team was interested.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah or trade him. I thought he would of been dealt by now.

I guess no team was interested.
    I was hoping they traded him and signed Bismack that offseason.

Vince Carter is coming home everybody!!! He's coming home!! Now we speculate what the hell that means exactly.

My guess is front-office job when he hangs 'em up. It seems unlikely they can be alluding to a future signing or trade, unless it is a sign and retire type situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

LeBron's media company created a documentary that commemorates Vince's career and in particular the impact he had on basketball in Toronto and Canada.

I'm guessing they will be retiring his jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    LeBron's media company created a documentary that commemorates Vince's career and in particular the impact he had on basketball in Toronto and Canada.

I'm guessing they will be retiring his jersey.
    i'm excited as heck to watch that actually
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer:31844391

i'm excited as heck to watch that actually
    Same here.

Me as well. And I hated him for leaving. But there is no doubting his legacy on basketball in Canada. Maybe there's no wave of NBA players at this point in time if there is no Vince.

His jersey will be retired here and rightfully so.

I'm not excited about it. I just can't forgive the bs he pulled. Maybe when it actually happens it'll be a different story, but I'll see.

He forced a trade and pulled nonsense to get what he wanted. That's pretty low and should get more criticism than what KD and Lebron have gone through recently.

I would retire his jersey based on talent alone (since I think the best players in your history should get retired no matter what) but I'm not honouring him for the whole "what he did for Canadian Basketball".

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast