Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    We aren't that far away from training camp. I wonder if we'll see some familiar posters return.

We haven't had much activity this off season.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

There hasn't been much to talk about though.

Last year seemed pretty quiet throughout the season. Maybe someone will brew up some controversy for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:31838259
    There hasn't been much to talk about though.
    That's true. Just felt relatively less active.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer:31838596
    Last year seemed pretty quiet throughout the season. Maybe someone will brew up some controversy for us.
    I really believe if PSD pushed their app more, we would see more users and the vets would be more active.

I use this app and it's so easy to access each thread on mobile without any loading time. I guess because it's entirely forum based, they don't feel the need to really promote it, as it probably makes no money.

We're pretty solid one through six Lowry, Derozan, Powel, Miles, Ibaka, Jonas...The bench will consist of all young players.. with that opportunity I wonder which young player breaks out this year.. Siakam, OG, Poetle, Wright ??

Siakam will have the opportunity to carve out a role.

I'm interested to see if BeBe has improved at all. I loved his defense and passing last season. If he can put on the mass for around 8 rpg then he is starting material. flashed a little range on that 3ball too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Siakam will have the opportunity to carve out a role.

I'm interested to see if BeBe has improved at all. I loved his defense and passing last season. If he can put on the mass for around 8 rpg then he is starting material. flashed a little range on that 3ball too.

I agree I think Nogueira could be a solid depth piece at the 5 along with Poetle..I'd like for MU to see if the Knicks have any interest in Jonas, Cabloclo and a first rounder for Melo. (IMO that's a good haul for Anthony)

Lowry Wright FV
    Derozan Powel
    Miles OG
    Melo Siakam
    Ibaka Poelte Nogueira

That could be a move that helps the raptors get back to the ECFs.

The Knicks get a young C they can pair with Proz & Hernangomez in the front court, a prospect on the wings in Cabloclo, and another pick next year to add to the youth movement. With Frank the tank and Proz god the Knicks will be looking for as much young talent and picks as possible.

Maybe Melo would waive his no trade clause to stay close to home, and get a chance to compete for the ECFs along side Lowry, Derozan, and Ibaka.

The Knicks won't take ok Anderson and the Rockets haven't been able to offer much to Newyork that would help them in their rebuilding efforts. that trade doesn't seem to be happening so maybe NY and Melo start looking at other options.

If need be maybe we swap out Cabloclo for OG.

Jonas, OG and a first rounder would be a great deal for the Knicks... the Raptors have a 3 year window and Melo falls right in line with that window so I wouldn't mind MU pulling the trigger on a deal like that.

Off Season Thread- "Need a culture reset"

I really don't like that move for the Raps. I just can't see Melo helping this team much. Defensively he's horrible not a very good rebounder. He would have the talent to take the team to the next level but would he sacrifice for the betterment of the team? I don't think he would.

Off Season Thread- "Need a culture reset"

Jonas is having a nice Tourney for Lithuania. Dropped 35 and grabbed 15 boards last game.

I agree with Lance. I don't think Melo will be a good fit. I feel like Lowry/DeRozan would have a problem with him and we could see a repeat of the Rudy Gay fiasco return.

Business wise, that would be great though. Let the ticket and merchandise sales increase even more lol
    Magic for Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut:31839424
    Jonas is having a nice Tourney for Lithuania. Dropped 35 and grabbed 15 boards last game.
    Did they fire their team President? Or whoever said those racist comments?

It would be messed up if he still had a job.

JP's development could pay off the biggest dividends from all the young players, he's by far the most complete basketball player from that group.

He should be as well, considering he was a lottery pick.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Did he shoot any 3s? I read somewhere he was practicing on that.

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast