Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Bulls' Off-Season Discussion Thread

I don't think carmelo and Paul is realistic. But What If we went into next season with..

Lowry
    Wade
    Butler
    Portis
    Rolo

Rondo
    Denzel
    And a bunch of role players

No no no to Lowry

Playoff failures aside I don't hate the idea of Lowry.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    No no no to Lowry
    Why? He seems like a good fit if he were to come here. Admittedly, I don't know much about him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Chuck View Post
    Trade 2 first for Melo and talk Paul to coming over to play with his boys. A Paul, Melo, Wade, Butler lineup is a top 2-3 in the East.
    Would be similar to that 08 Celtics team imo. Might be the best way to go so we don't waste Jimmy. Hopefully, keep Rondo too.

Lowry's injured all the time and isn't the same guy in the playoffs. I'd pass. Honestly I don't think the Bulls should spend much money in free agency or tie themselves to any long term contracts. This crop of free agents isn't great and the team is in disarray. It won't be money well spent, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lowry's injured all the time and isn't the same guy in the playoffs. I'd pass. Honestly I don't think the Bulls should spend much money in free agency or tie themselves to any long term contracts. This crop of free agents isn't great and the team is in disarray. It won't be money well spent, that's for sure.
    Agreed.

If they want to spend it needs to be next year. I just want to see Wade walk, Niko go elsewhere, hand the keys to Jimmy, go from there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Agreed.

If they want to spend it needs to be next year. I just want to see Wade walk, Niko go elsewhere, hand the keys to Jimmy, go from there.

Same but I'm sure Wade will opt in, Niko will get some stupid contract, and they'll be an 8thish seed again next year. This organization is so predictable it's ridiculous.

I'm for this option
    Last edited by brewstercogburn; 05-13-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brewstercogburn View Post
    I'm for this option
    same that includes FO

Quote Originally Posted by Bill4Real View Post
    It would be a Hail Mary but better than the one the Lakers launched with Nash.

Paul
    Wade
    Butler
    Anthony
    Lopez
    Is this lineup even possible? Would Wade need to opt out and resign for less?
    How much would we be able to offer Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBulls311 View Post
    Is this lineup even possible? Would Wade need to opt out and resign for less?
    How much would we be able to offer Paul?
    Wade would have to opt out, then re-sign for basically nothing, then the Bulls would have to trade for Melo last.

So, technically, it's possible, but super unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill4Real View Post
    It would be a Hail Mary but better than the one the Lakers launched with Nash.

Paul
    Wade
    Butler
    Anthony
    Lopez
    Surely, CP3 is not an option for us. But if for some reason he ended up on the Bulls, i wouldn't want Melo on this team.

In fact, i dont want Melo at all unless someone makes a very good offer for Jimmy and NY give us a 1st round pick for us to take Melo´s contract... but that would be a rebuild move.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    you can quote me on this if you want, but Patty Mills will be the FA we push for heaviliy in FA.

the rest of FA will depend on if Wade Opts In or not.

If Wade Does opt out. i would say rudy gay or Danillo Galinari as his replacement with jimmy moving back to SG

we will draft a guy like Zach Collins or Lauri Markkanen (some 3pt shooting big man) in the first round.

Roster

rondo/mills/Payne
    jimmy/denzel/Grant
    WADE (IF IN FA IF OUT) / Zipser
    portis/#16 pick
    Lopez/ ????

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    you can quote me on this if you want, but Patty Mills will be the FA we push for heaviliy in FA.

the rest of FA will depend on if Wade Opts In or not.

If Wade Does opt out. i would say rudy gay or Danillo Galinari as his replacement with jimmy moving back to SG

we will draft a guy like Zach Collins or Lauri Markkanen (some 3pt shooting big man) in the first round.

Roster

rondo/mills/Payne
    jimmy/denzel/Grant
    WADE (IF IN FA IF OUT) / Zipser
    portis/#16 pick
    Lopez/ ????
    Is this supposed to be shocking?

I could totally see them pushing for Patty Mills. I even joked about the Bulls chasing all the max level players but then maxing out Patty Mills because they won't be able to convince anyone significant to come here. TBH, wouldn't bother me that much if they made a push for Patty anyway. He's youngish (28), a much needed 3pt shooter at PG, good compliment to Jimmy, etc. I do think if you get someone like Mills, you just let Rondo walk though. I don't really see the point in bringing him back anyway, but Mills will get paid pretty well and be an expensive backup in your scenario.

Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast