Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 159 of 175 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2615
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    It was always assumed he'd get bought out. Friedell is just trying to generate click bait by adding 'within months' 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? Can't go wrong with either

Yeah that's pretty bad speculation from Friedell lol

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I would speculate he will get cut of we can't find a trade partner by deadline. but even then. his name would put butts in seats. so I could see him staying even then.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I mean it's not unlikely the Bulls FO really push for L's with a huge draft expected. We really need to flip Rolo for a pick!

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I remember when tyrus Thomas claimed he shot 1000 shots a day and when a reporter told Scott skiles he just laughed
    Oh what a ****ing disappointment that guy was

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I would speculate he will get cut of we can't find a trade partner by deadline. but even then. his name would put butts in seats. so I could see him staying even then.
    Who's going to games to watch D. Wade? I'm sure not.

Who's going to games to watch D. Wade? I'm sure not.
    You don't think he still has kids that idolize him and want to see him? I mean, he was 15th in jersey sales.

Can't wait for Wade to be gone. Also can't wait for the Wade poster guy to leave this forum and follow him to his next team.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveWorld23 View Post
    You don't think he still has kids that idolize him and want to see him? I mean, he was 15th in jersey sales.
    People (jersey collectors) wanted a D.Wade Chicago jersey to add to the collection. Buying a jersey doesn't mean people want to go see him play and spend money at the UC. I haven't heard anyone talk excitedly about going to see Wade play because he's not exciting like he used to be, nor nearly as effective. Not to mention, the Bulls sell out every game with or without Wade.

Bulls were selling out games with Eddy Curry and Tyson Chandler as the face of the Franchise.

I don't think Wade's presence on the roster makes any difference when it comes to attendance.

People will watch because Chicago is a massive city, it's the only pro basketball team in town, most fans are casual ones that know very little about the team, and there will be plenty of fans that'll also watch because they're excited for a rebuild.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Bulls were selling out games with Eddy Curry and Tyson Chandler as the face of the Franchise.

I don't think Wade's presence on the roster makes any difference when it comes to attendance.

People will watch because Chicago is a massive city, it's the only pro basketball team in town, most fans are casual ones that know very little about the team, and there will be plenty of fans that'll also watch because they're excited for a rebuild.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

People (jersey collectors) wanted a D.Wade Chicago jersey to add to the collection. Buying a jersey doesn't mean people want to go see him play and spend money at the UC. I haven't heard anyone talk excitedly about going to see Wade play because he's not exciting like he used to be, nor nearly as effective. Not to mention, the Bulls sell out every game with or without Wade.

You have talked to the whole city of Chicago about this?

Quote Originally Posted by BraveWorld23 View Post
    You have talked to the whole city of Chicago about this?
    Either way, it doesn't matter. Like DG said, the Bulls were selling out the UC with Curry, Fizer, Robinson, Chandler etc. They always sell out games.

Did someone say watch the Bulls draft Miles Bridges?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2...-loaded-draft/