Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2611
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I'd rather have Teague back.
    I never thought I would hear someone say that.

We have hit a new low.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post

You're not saying Garpax made a terrible trade are you ?
    https://twitter.com/jordancmaly/stat...41284022710272

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    if Payne put as much work into his shot as he does his dance moves. he would be Kyle korver like shooter by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    No reason why Brimah shouldn't get training camp invite
    Agreed I think he and Blakeney are must just based off of maybe having a a possibility of being able to come an actual rostered player on a halfway decent team.

Give me Brandon Paul cut Payne

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffRabjo...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

All kinds of money, little to no talent at SF, and there's this guy playing for the Rockets Summer League as a UFA. He's 22, long, athletic, and is scoring at will on his fellow young players. Why haven't we signed him yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Give me Brandon Paul cut Payne
    Brandon Paul is straight balling early in Summer League. Wonder is he can be had after the on like a year guaranteed contral.

I know I consider myself a realist. but didn't dougy have famtastic summer league numbers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    Chris Haynes*@ChrisBHaynes

Dennis Smith Jr. appears to be the truth. Aggressive, fearless, poised an has a visible edge. He's having his way out here.
    remember that one time when we passed on him in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    some guys I would still like to see the bulls pursue.

Norlens Noel PF/C
    I think he will end up with more than we could offer. but he is still young. I would not offer him a max deal. far too much for a player of his caliber and injury history. but I would take him over niki.

Caldwell Pope. SG
    SG is not a huge need. but pope is still a really young player with potential. I'm not sure why the pistols renounced his rights. but I could deal with him even if it's just as a moveable asset for letter.

Niko PF
    some will disagree and I. can totally under stand why. but something is telling me niko is going to have a good year next year. I think as long as it's in that 15 mil or lower range as well. he will be an easy to move asset latter on.

JaMichael Green PF
    deal has to be right. but green does provide a Taj Gibson like presence. and could come in handy. though. I'm not willing to throw a ton at a 27 year old either.

Alex Len C
    Len has thus far not lived up to the hype of a top 5 pick. but at 24 he is still young enough he could turn it around. all around his numbers are not too bad though

we dont need players to have good years next year outside of Lavine.

$15M range for Niko... yeah, no thanks. The market obviously isn't there for him. No need to do something stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

In other roster news, Forman remains optimistic that the Bulls will be able to come to terms with restricted free agent Niko Mirotic.

"Yeah, we are because we want Niko back and we think Niko wants to be in Chicago," Forman said. "So usually when you have those two things at the end of the day, there's usually a way to get something done."
    It's a-coming...
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    we dont need players to have good years next year outside of Lavine.
    What does it matter? Wolves had Towns, wiggins, lavine, rubio, Muhammad,and Dieng and still had a top7 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by pentel1980 View Post
    It's a-coming...
    the longer this holds out the more it's gonna feel like a 1 year prove it deal. niko obviously needs to improve his stock as the FA market just was not on his side as expected. he is also clearly looking for a payday that is not coming.. bulls obviously are not willing to pay him what he wants long term. rightfully so as he has not proven to be reliable.

I would guess a 1 year 12-15 mil deal by the end of the week. niko just has nowhere else to go unless he goes and plays back overseas. (which I actually think might be more likely than some would expect. )

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    $15M range for Niko... yeah, no thanks. The market obviously isn't there for him. No need to do something stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure why 15 is really that bad. I'm not saying we should not try to lower it and play out his market value. but niko getting 15 is the same as a bench player getting like 8 to 10 before the cap starter to shoot up. that's what bench guys like Taj got and those deals never fealt bad.

I think some people are enamored by the number 15 mil a year. because previously that's what guys like rose mvp esk got out of their rok contracts. even butler was only slightly above that. but. in today's climate. those guys coming out of rok deals are getting 25 mil max deals out of their first contract. saying that niko is worth 15 (aproximatly 60 percent of what the top quality guys are making) is like saying that he would be making around 10 mil back before cap raised. (60 percent of 18 mil per year what a top pick like rose got) so you are essentially paying him key bench player money like Taj got back in the day.

it's really not that bad.