Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 108 of 152 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2275
  1. #1606
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    20,237
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Hell yeah but what's it in for Miami?
    get rid of overpaid Johnson. set to maken 18 and 19 mil 2018 through 2020

  2. #1607
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    get rid of overpaid Johnson. set to maken 18 and 19 mil 2018 through 2020
    I didn't know that. Don't think riles would wanna part with a future pick though....maybe if it's a 2nd.

  3. #1608
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    20,237
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I didn't know that. Don't think riles would wanna part with a future pick though....maybe if it's a 2nd.
    then I would not do it. why help wade go back to Miami without something for us.

    they repeatedly said in the press's conference that wade would not be let go unless it's mutually beneficial. either wade accepts a ton less in a buy out. or some team has to give. up an asset for him.

    if anything. protect the pick.
    top 10

    I also did not realize Johnson got a huge 50 mil extension either. i had to look it up.

    I kinda expect wade to be on the roster. unless a team wants him as an expiring to get rid of a bad deal and send us some type of compensation. I see no reason why we should help wade out. buying him out seems pointless. just helps the Cavs. id rather him rot on the bench here than do that.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 06-28-2017 at 09:27 PM.

  4. #1609
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,499
    I really don't care what happens to wade unless we could get a semi decent pick for him. If not, in hoping for Mclemore or young and Felicio signing for cheap. The bulls really need to end up with a top 5 pick to really make this deal a win for them.

  5. #1610
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    20,237
    a bit off topic. but how many SFs do the Celtics need.

    Crowder
    Brown
    Tatum
    rumors they want to sign both Hayward and trade for George.

    lol.

  6. #1611
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    20,237
    I get this off feeling that deandre Jordan will end up in Dallas.

    I'm trying to find a good spot for Lopez. but I'm not seeing many good fits.

    Atlanta only makes sense if they keep milsap. and. I think he is overpaid by somebody else.

    Boston but they remain focused on other things

    maybe Milwaukee if Monroe leaves

    Dallas if they don't get Jordan

    Golden state would be perfect. but they litterally have nothing to trade us.

    Portland has all ways needed big help. but they just added nurkic and Collins.

  7. #1612
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    39,147
    Dallas gonna pay Jordan and Noel? Not likely , Cuban said his first priority is locking up Noel. I

    If Boston misses out on PG and Hayward I think LA tries to trade Jordan to Boston again .

  8. #1613
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    a bit off topic. but how many SFs do the Celtics need.

    Crowder
    Brown
    Tatum
    rumors they want to sign both Hayward and trade for George.

    lol.
    Boston has the right idea though. You need to be deep at the wing to really compete today.

  9. #1614
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36:31715424
    I get this off feeling that deandre Jordan will end up in Dallas.

    I'm trying to find a good spot for Lopez. but I'm not seeing many good fits.

    Atlanta only makes sense if they keep milsap. and. I think he is overpaid by somebody else.

    Boston but they remain focused on other things

    maybe Milwaukee if Monroe leaves

    Dallas if they don't get Jordan

    Golden state would be perfect. but they litterally have nothing to trade us.

    Portland has all ways needed big help. but they just added nurkic and Collins.
    We could always trade Lopez for Jordan Bell.... oh wait, nevermind
    thanks MJ-BULLS
    CHICAGO BULLS

  10. #1615
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    I agree with u about it not fitting in with today's POS league it is now. But disagree about reasoning. Triangle offense was made to help become more spread out and more team oriented ball movement rather than just isolation. This is why Phil and Tex had it installed for the Bulls..to prevent teams from focusing solely on Jordan and mugging him everywhere. This caused more spread offense with more movement and more ball movement. It basically ran off of the defense it faced in terms of where the ball goes during it.

    Players today lack fundamentals to make this type of offense work. What players have in talent and athleticism today which was more than the golden age, they lack in fundamentals. This is why you hear many of us state why the NBA is ****ing **** today compared to before (much to the chagrin of some younger fans today lol). Also with so many stretch big men today with a more perimeter oriented NBA, the offenses back then are hard to use now.
    Players today lack fundamentals? Nah disagree. The NbA is the best it's ever been actually.



  11. #1616
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
    Posts
    5,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Right we have nothing to lose we're rebuilding. Change of scenery helps in some cases . Rather have him here than wade.


    Only truly bad this I have to say about ben is he's terrible defender BUT he's young , athletic and can shoot the 3 . Fits what we wanna do , need to get as many shooters for Dunn drive and kick as we can.


    https://youtu.be/4MOXZIIrwKs
    Agreed. McLemore is honestly one of the dude i really want the Bulls to target. I know he's been bad, but isn't that kind of the point anyway? I would prefer to see him (McLemore), Terrence Jones and Jerami Grant brought in. All young, athletic and underperformed so far. Trey Burke would be another name I could see the Bulls associated wi and I'd personally prefer over Milos.

  12. #1617
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Players today lack fundamentals? Nah disagree. The NbA is the best it's ever been actually.
    Dude...the best players travel and carry the ball on 50% of possessions. The league is definitely lacking on fundamentals. And that's not even taking into account the lack of a post game, passing fundamentals, and shooting fundamentals. Not to say the league isn't great right now and filled with talent...but if the NBA actually enforced fundamental rules, it'd be ugly for a while.

  13. #1618
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,461
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Dude...the best players travel and carry the ball on 50% of possessions. The league is definitely lacking on fundamentals. And that's not even taking into account the lack of a post game, passing fundamentals, and shooting fundamentals. Not to say the league isn't great right now and filled with talent...but if the NBA actually enforced fundamental rules, it'd be ugly for a while.
    Traveling/carrying has never been called. And I don't see how that is the basis for lacking fundamentals.

    Post game footwork sure, but that's because the league realizes it is literally THE least efficient play in the game. Passing and shooting - what the heck? I don't see how you can argue that at all.

    I think people forget that the defense today is FAR superior to anything we've seen in the past because of how teams have to guard 35 feet out and used the pick and roll. Without hand checking.

    The league on the whole is far superior to anything we've ever seen. Maybe you preferred Barkley backing down a defender for 15 straight seconds and zero ball movement. I don't, and that's why the league implemented zone defense, five second rules, and eliminated hand checking.



  14. #1619
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Traveling/carrying has never been called. And I don't see how that is the basis for lacking fundamentals.

    Post game footwork sure, but that's because the league realizes it is literally THE least efficient play in the game. Passing and shooting - what the heck? I don't see how you can argue that at all.

    I think people forget that the defense today is FAR superior to anything we've seen in the past because of how teams have to guard 35 feet out and used the pick and roll. Without hand checking.

    The league on the whole is far superior to anything we've ever seen. Maybe you preferred Barkley backing down a defender for 15 straight seconds and zero ball movement. I don't, and that's why the league implemented zone defense, five second rules, and eliminated hand checking.
    A select few stars used to get away with some palming or traveling calls but in today's game, you have scrub role players carrying the ball 30 feet without a whistle. Take Niko for example...that dude carries his *** off every time he brings the ball up court. It's horrific. Watch that dude. When he brings the ball up, that guy has the most obvious egregious carries I've ever seen.

    And talk about post play all you want...but when you have a skilled post player (something extinct in today's game), that's really the most effective, highest percentage play you could have. Skilled post play is a basketball skill that is rare in today's game. Look at Rose, he abandoned his mid range game and a large portion of his drive game in favor of 3 pt shots because it's supposed to be the most effective. What happened was his game suffered because he didn't have the threat of the mid range game which is extremely difficult to guard if you have a guy you can shoot the 3, drive, and pull up from mid range.

    There's no question players 10-20 years ago had better fundamentals. That's not to say today's players aren't more talented.....but if officials actually enforced the basic rules of the game, there would be 1,000 whistles per game. That's just the way it is. Officials back in the day actually looked for and called traveling/carrying. Today, they make sure they call enough to fit it into a quota. The players of the past were way more fundamentally sound and generally smarter players. Today's players are just more talented and have better attributes.

  15. #1620
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    20,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Dallas gonna pay Jordan and Noel? Not likely , Cuban said his first priority is locking up Noel. I

    If Boston misses out on PG and Hayward I think LA tries to trade Jordan to Boston again .
    I don't think they go both Noel and Jordon. I think Noel is gonna get too much though. mavs may view Jordon as a better win now option too. they are still trying to live out dirks dying years.

    I mean. reports are multiple teams are willing to give Noel the max. have you seen how much that is????? reports are it could be upwards of 25 mil. due to the new player agreement.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 06-29-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •