Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Some clown Bulls account on twitter @BullsGoneWild1 is saying Butler for Brown #3 and swapping of second round picks wil be announced on draft night
    No thanks. I want this year's third and a future first from Brooklyn or LA with Brown/Crowder/etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Would anyone do Wiggins and the number 7 pick for Butler? Maybe Butler and 2018 protected first?
    I would if that was a top 5 pick. At 7 I think it needs a little more. Maybe if they threw in Dunn and a protected pick we can take back Rubio's salary in return.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I'll take Wiggins and 7 and draft Dennis Smith Jr
    mmmmmmm
    sounds good

I'll take Wiggins and 7 and draft Dennis Smith Jr

Sources say that the Bulls, as expected, are getting numerous trade calls on Butler and could be moved to try to schedule 11th-hour meetings this week with top-tier draft prospects such as Duke’s Jayson Tatum and Kentucky’s De’Aaron Fox if talks get serious. – via ESPN

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...s-jimmy-butler

Heard the same as @KCJHoop that the #Bulls Reps will hold internal meetings regarding Jimmy Butler this week as they evaluate the next move.

https://twitter.com/therealc_los/sta...82391906193408

One source told @KCJHoop that while #Bulls don't have a lottery pick, they've recently done some homework on Top 5 prospect De'Aaron Fox.

https://twitter.com/therealc_los/sta...82929557159937

One Exec says Kevin Love was likely offered to #Bulls for Jimmy Butler, who CHI Reps were leery of taking on Love's 3 Yr 70M plus contract.

https://twitter.com/therealc_los/sta...83913503182853

Why the **** would we trade Butler for Love? Makes zero sense.

I'd trade Butler for 3 and Brown. I like Brown quite a bit though.

**** Minny. They should have traded for him last year. Enjoy Kevin Dunn. Want Butler? Wiggins, Tyus Jones, the 7. I'll throw in Grant. You're welcome.

Bulls' Off-Season Discussion Thread

From Boston is has to include #3 plus the NJN '18 pick plus either the Lakers/Kings pick next year plus players so yeah, a lot.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

I'll take Love if they include a Delorean so we can go back to 2010.

Legion Hoops*@LegionHoops

Kyle Lowry reportedly has "zero interest" in playing for the Raptors next season. (h/t @BleacherReport, via @TorontoStar)

Yeah, hard pass on Love at this point. Bulls need to bottom out, not add another massive contract so they can still be a fringe Playoff team all over again.

I don't know if it's going to be much more than Brown & #3 though. I'd be okay with that too when you consider we're likely picking in the top 5 again next year with our own pick, in another strong draft. Would love to get an additional pick, but that feels unlikely.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think Brown and Josh Jackson would be a great start to the rebuilding process. By the time these guys and next year's hopefully top 5 pick enter their primes, LeBron will be done and we can finally start competing. Gar needs to pull the trigger, the longer he waits the more Jimmy's value drops. We're not competing next year or any time soon..what if he has a serious injury? We're ****ed just like we were with Rose that set the franchise back 5 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kyle Lowry@Klow7

I dont do this ever but : Don't believe what you hear !! Especially if it didn't come from me, and that bs FOR SURE didn't come from me..GN

Looks like it was fake news. Can't believe everything being reported this time of the year.

Bulls' Off-Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    From Boston is has to include #3 plus the NJN '18 pick plus either the Lakers/Kings pick next year plus players so yeah, a lot.
    Honestly, i don't care what the rest of the package is as long as it includes this year's #3 and their best pick next year. I want to bag 3 top 5 picks in 2 years (assuming our pick is top 5 also). If they want protections, I don't want their picks.

Everything else is just icing on the cake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ho_va2006; 06-19-2017 at 11:32 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    fwiw. I wonder if the bulls and up doing lavine. dunn. and 7 for butler.

and end up likely drafting a guy like Isaac while not ideal. is not a bad start to an athletic lineup