Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Judge's chambers

Thought it might be a good idea to document Judge's progress and accomplishments this season. He's off to an historic start. Please feel free to post anything relevant to Judge, his progress and performance.

1) Only Arod and the Babe have 12 or more HR's in the same time span to start a season.

2)Judge is the first Yankee under age 25 to hit 10 HR in the team's first 23 games since Mantle in 1956.
    His 23 RBI through 23 games are the most by any Yankee under age 25 since Mattingly had 22 in 1986.

3)Aaron Judge is the youngest player in Major League history to hit 13HR in his team's first 26 games of a season.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein

Judge is going to K alot I have no problem with that, but the thing with him is that he is just a HR guy. He's not Chris Carter 2016 Judge is mashing everything playing solid RF and is a player at the moment that other teams have to watch out and pitch around. So far I love what he is doing.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Currently tied with Trout in a lead for fWAR in all of MLB. Just a hair ahead of Harper.

He is also playing excellent defence.
    Last edited by Yankees 1903; 05-04-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Judge's 10 hr's in April tied the major-league record for the most in that month by a rookie.

Yanks selected Judge with the 32 pick in 2013, the compensation pick for Nick Swisher.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein

“He’s very confident in his ability. But there’s no cockiness,” Cashman said. “There’s respect for the game, opponents, front office and ownership. All those things – check, check, check. Just like the attributes people saw in Jeter.”

Per Elias, no other rookie in major league history has hit 13 home runs in his first 25 games of a season. He has six home runs in the past six games and 10 in the past 14. His home run-to-plate appearance ratio of 13 percent is on track to be the highest in the expansion era (since 1961), even superior to Barry Bonds’ record-setting 73-home run campaign of 2001 (11 percent).http://www.espn.com/blog/elias-says/...ays-may-4-2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.525ddcd9f08f

Judge also set the record for exit velocity of a batted baseball (119.4 mph), surpassing the previous record set by Giancarlo Stanton of the Miami Marlins (119.2 mph).
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-04-2017 at 04:18 PM.

We haven't had a rookie to get this excited about since Jeter.

It will be interesting to see how pitchers adjust to him. Right now, I think he's taking a lot of them by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post

It will be interesting to see how pitchers adjust to him. Right now, I think he's taking a lot of them by surprise.
    Unless they plan to start walking him intentionally, I'm not sure what can be done. He's patient at the plate, waits for his pitch, doesn't chase out of the zone, when he gets his pitch he doesn't miss. He's seeing and squaring the ball right now. Also not afraid to take the walk. OBP .433 OPS 1.251.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Judge's 10 hr's in April tied the major-league record for the most in that month by a rookie.

Yanks selected Judge with the 32 pick in 2013, the compensation pick for Nick Swisher.
    Even more proof that swisher is the GOAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

I guess Sanchez is old news?

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I guess Sanchez is old news?
    No. He's just dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    No. He's just dirty.
    Then he is a cat.

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post

Since Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Since Sanchez.
    I think Sanchez was every bit as exciting as Judge has been. Its been incredible to have rookies hit like Sanchez and Judge have in back to back yrs. Its a real credit to how much they have improved their player development over the last few yrs. Its going to be very exciting to see these two in the line up together

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I think Sanchez was every bit as exciting as Judge has been. Its been incredible to have rookies hit like Sanchez and Judge have in back to back yrs. Its a real credit to how much they have improved their player development over the last few yrs. Its going to be very exciting to see these two in the line up together
    yup judge, sanchez, bird & sevi kudos to player development

all that before the big trades of last summer

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast