Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GarPax

From what little I gathered on Michael Reinsdorf, he's more all in with the Bulls. I don't see him keeping loyalties. I think he's going to demand results or you're gone. He's going to be more aggressive and progressive than his dad. But who knows when he'll have full authority of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by OhGarPax View Post
    Elder Reinsdorf is old school and has insane amounts of loyalty towards those 80s and 90s Bulls. I really wish he would step away already and fully turn it over to his son. I also hope he doesn't have the same mantra.

I created a timeline outlining everything done under the GarPax regime since 2003. It's insane to even try to grasp how these guys still have jobs. Check it out -- https://www.garpax.com
    Thanks for sharing I will check this out. Furthermore I agree its asinine how these two still have a job. And yes i know Jerry is the king of nepotism smh.......

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    From what little I gathered on Michael Reinsdorf, he's more all in with the Bulls. I don't see him keeping loyalties. I think he's going to demand results or you're gone. He's going to be more aggressive and progressive than his dad. But who knows when he'll have full authority of the team.
    There was a article about gar being the odd man out and how the word is Michael is doing things his way and jerry is letting Michael take more of the reigns,but time will tell. Because we don't know the relationship MR has with gar/pax and or if any of this is even true. The Reinsdorfs are going to show some sort of patients because we are rebuilding,so we will prb be stuck with these two for a lot longer than we all would like.

GarPax

Get rid of Gar first, maybe Pax has something...
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

C's get degrees but they don't bring championships.
    Last edited by Bill4Real; 07-17-2017 at 08:23 AM.

The thing I like about Sam Hinkie was that he was able to acquire all of those future picks.
    Last edited by Bill4Real; 07-17-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Start a go fund me page to get them assassinated because they'll never get fired..
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by vdv36 View Post
    Start a go fund me page to get them assassinated because they'll never get fired..
    Someone needs 1,000 chill pills

Chicago Sports News*@ChiSportUpdates

Chicago #Bulls think Kris Dunn and Cameron Payne will bring the best out of each other at point guard in competition. ( Via ******)

This is why everyone wants Garpax fired.

Looks like Cameron Payne isn't getting waived anytime soon.

Dunn will bring the best out of Payne. Unfortunately, at Paynes best he's a D-leaguer

Is there a reason why Cameron Payne makes an NBA team but a guy like Vander Blue doesn't? That's just one summer leaguer among many that I would take over Payne.

I just don't get it. Blue does well in the D-League, does well in summer league practically every year and yet here we have Payne who sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Is there a reason why Cameron Payne makes an NBA team but a guy like Vander Blue doesn't? That's just one summer leaguer among many that I would take over Payne.

I just don't get it. Blue does well in the D-League, does well in summer league practically every year and yet here we have Payne who sucks.
    One word: pride

I have another word, incompetence
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Some of y'all will complain about anything. I guess there are 30 incompetent teams because he isnt on a team.

Cameron payne has been bad but his upside,(as little as it is) is 10x higher than Blue. Seriously why are we complaining about a guy who will never touch the floor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast