Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GarPax

GarPax

What's your thoughts on thier press conference?

Why we bring Fred back?

GarPax

Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

They were probably told that they weren't allowed to pay for 2 coaches again

Yea, there is now way Fred wouldn't be back with the contract that he has.

I don't mind John Paxon, but I just can't stand watching Gar talk. And just listening to the two of them together it feels like they aren't on the same page.

GarPax have lost it.

They talked about their youngster like they are high prospects with high ceiling.

They expect Niko to be more consistent? How many years more do we need to check on that?

They said we miss shooters and that the players dont fit the supposed Fred┤s system but nevertheless they expect to bring everyone back again and add a couple of Draft Picks?

Or maybe its just ******** and they are just scaring Jimmy and telling teams he is available and really want to go for a rebuilt?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Mutha****in' Groundhog's Day.

So sad how far this organization has fallen.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

With the money owed to the management staff, everyone will be back, unless they resign. Now... If a member of upper management resigns/replace first, dominoes won't fall until a year afterwards. This is all driven by their bs team economics.

Get ready for a repeat of the Floyd days.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Yea, there is now way Fred wouldn't be back with the contract that he has.

I don't mind John Paxon, but I just can't stand watching Gar talk. And just listening to the two of them together it feels like they aren't on the same page.
    I don't know how long it will take for people to wake up.

I agree with Goff on the Score as much as I can't stand him. Selling Andres Nocioni and Kirk Hinrich as stars or part of a core is just poor management.

And how many bad plans could be prolonged and given a semblance of legitimacy if you add a #1 pick right as it seems like you have no direction? And then that #1 pick becomes the youngest MVP in league history.

And I don't doubt Jimmy has become a very good player... the problem to me is that the shift in "hey wait, THIS can be Jimmy's team happened way too late in his career and without a reasonable plan that could be put together to put players around him."

Think about it this way. If Michael Jordan needed Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant, what does Jimmy Butler need to win a championship?

Part of management, if you aren't just catering to meatballs who like to isolate days or weeks and act like teams predominantly win championships by throwing together a bunch of dudes and hoping "the magic" happens (a la the 04 Pistons).... is asking the question "can we put a supporting cast around X player, and what would that cast need to be comprised of? AND can we do it while that player still has 2-3 years of prime left, and then continue to reap for 2-3 years as he's sliding out of his prime but still near his prime?"

If the answer is no, you hit reset.

And the way resets work is like this.. when you get Brian Urlacher in 01 and realize he's gonna be a star.. you're at the bottom of your lifecycle with the arrow skyrocketing up.. you owe it to yourself to gun that gas. However, when Urlacher, Briggs and Tillman are aging, your entire young talent base can be summed up in the named Devin Hester AND ONLY Devin Hester.. meaning you have jack else as far as young talent, you're at the top of your production, but the end of the top of your lifecycle... your approach should be to bottom out as fast as you can SO YOU CAN GET A STAR WHO CAN TAKE YOU BACK UP as fast as you can (see... NOT what Jerry Krause did).

But, what most meatball homers don't know.. and what.. to his credit John Paxson (and Jerry Angelo and Phil Emery) is smart enough to figure out is this. He looks at Theo Epstein and leans to Gar Forman and says, "to do what that guy did, you have to be really good at your job. Because if you aren't.. instead of going down in history as Theo Epstein, you go down in history as Jerry Krause 2.0, Post-98, #hewasthebestGMthisfranchisewilleverhavebefore98wh etherhewasapenguinornot."

And when you can rile up those gritty investment bankers in luxury boxes who had dad's that were construction workers and get those tears of anger flowing and sell hard work and grit and determination and "hey, this team could catch the magic and end up in freaking disney land" and guys like that are BUYING.. why do what Theo did.

Paxson isn't stupid. He knows it took Cubs fans 100 years to smarten up.. he has to know how much money the tribune was raking in years 90-100 of the championship draught.

He has to look at Gar and say, "the Cubs used to have fans who would eat a plate of dung and come back doubling down for seconds.. those people didn't die when Theo took over. They're still here. We COULD BE THAT TEAM SERVING THE MANURE!"

And he's got you people sitting there.. many of whom say, "wait a minute... my sports intelligence is kinda tied to the fact that I didn't even have to be sold on Niko being the next Dirk. I jumped all over it like a fat girl on donuts. I have to double down and triple down as much as Paxson does!"

And we all wonder, "I mean, how did the Cubs futility start... like, in the beginning.. in those first 20, 30 years.. how did they still make money."

You know how. You...

**** GarPax. Those mother****ers don't know what the **** they are doing. Since they fired thibs, it clearly showed how incompetent they are.

Besides being unbelievably incompetent, Garpax just seem like such tool bags. No direction, no excitement, no enthusiasm, no vision, no charisma, no positive energy. It's like there's a dark cloud forever hanging over them. The organization needs some new blood, new energy, and guys who aren't completely insane and delusional.

I have an obituary prepared, just in case. Let me know when they're finally gone.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ▄bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Besides being unbelievably incompetent, Garpax just seem like such tool bags. No direction, no excitement, no enthusiasm, no vision, no charisma, no positive energy. It's like there's a dark cloud forever hanging over them. The organization needs some new blood, new energy, and guys who aren't completely insane and delusional.
    Don't forget both are liars and Paxson has a nice violence streak in him. Just first class guys all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by OhGarPax View Post
    Don't forget both are liars and Paxson has a nice violence streak in him. Just first class guys all the way around.
    I don't mind the violent streak honestly, as long as they're consistent with good decisions and clear direction. Obviously it's not a good look for the organization, but nobody knows the exact details with VDN and Pax.

I think Pax is more capable than Gar. Gar shouldn't even be running a HS team.

Why doesn't anyone address the bigger issue, The Ownership they employees Gar/pax and fail to hold them accountable. Meanwhile if any other ownership group dealt with this level of incompetence would've been gave gar/pax the pink slip. Like its clear to me the owners don't care about the direction of the team and how its ran just that it generates $. Because time and time again i'm like really gar/pax you did what or you didn't do anything??? Meanwhile we getting hosed when we do something, that taj trade was terrible.... To me that signals a disconnect with their peers and lack of respect they have for our Gm's. We need someone that has connections with agents and other gm's. Because countless times we've seen Gm's throw other Gm's a bone. How often does that happen for us?

That draft day trade of a 2nd round pick when we are rebuilding should've been it for these two stooges. You helping the champs and just getting back $,and your rebuilding and furthermore we have 17 roster spots no longer 15. Meaning you can put 2 players in the G league and have control of them. Like wtf were these guys doing the entire draft process in regards to scouting. And the GSW found the right idiots to swindle in the bulls. Like I swear it appears we are the laughing stock of the nba behind the scenes as the organization teams can get over on. Mercy that trade was just so dumb and pointless showed so many flaws on so many levels its not even funny.

These guys gotta go and go with a hurry!

Can someone resurrect Jerry Krause Please

Quote Originally Posted by ballerkingn2 View Post
    Why doesn't anyone address the bigger issue, The Ownership they employees Gar/pax and fail to hold them accountable. Meanwhile if any other ownership group dealt with this level of incompetence would've been gave gar/pax the pink slip. Like its clear to me the owners don't care about the direction of the team and how its ran just that it generates $. Because time and time again i'm like really gar/pax you did what or you didn't do anything??? Meanwhile we getting hosed when we do something, that taj trade was terrible.... To me that signals a disconnect with their peers and lack of respect they have for our Gm's. We need someone that has connections with agents and other gm's. Because countless times we've seen Gm's throw other Gm's a bone. How often does that happen for us?

That draft day trade of a 2nd round pick when we are rebuilding should've been it for these two stooges. You helping the champs and just getting back $,and your rebuilding and furthermore we have 17 roster spots no longer 15. Meaning you can put 2 players in the G league and have control of them. Like wtf were these guys doing the entire draft process in regards to scouting. And the GSW found the right idiots to swindle in the bulls. Like I swear it appears we are the laughing stock of the nba behind the scenes as the organization teams can get over on. Mercy that trade was just so dumb and pointless showed so many flaws on so many levels its not even funny.

These guys gotta go and go with a hurry!

Can someone resurrect Jerry Krause Please
    Elder Reinsdorf is old school and has insane amounts of loyalty towards those 80s and 90s Bulls. I really wish he would step away already and fully turn it over to his son. I also hope he doesn't have the same mantra.

I created a timeline outlining everything done under the GarPax regime since 2003. It's insane to even try to grasp how these guys still have jobs. Check it out -- https://www.garpax.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast