Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Taylor Cole to the DL

The Blue Jays have now placed 25 players on the MLB disabled list in 2017, for a total of 30 stints. The Dodgers are the only team in baseball with more total DL stints, at 34......

The Dodgers have the best record in all of baseball ..... Go figure.
    the only reason the dodgers have this many DL stints is because they have been taking liberties with the 10 day DL when it comes to their starters all year.

BlueJays Running Series Thread

Refsnyder might of had one of the worst games I've ever seen last night. I don't like to blame a single guy but if there was a time to do it then it was him last night.

Too bad to considering how amazing Stroman was.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Refsnyder might of had one of the worst games I've ever seen last night. I don't like to blame a single guy but if there was a time to do it then it was him last night.
    They were saying on the radio that defensively, his fundamentals are not there. Poor footwork, poor throwing, poor at turning two.

He was 0-4 with 4K's left 5 runners on base and his two errors were responsible for pretty much all of the Pittsburgh offense.

its amazing how big an impact 2 injuries can have. Travis and Sanchez missing all this time just destroys both our pitching and offense

It's all about getting that protected pick now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderdan22 View Post
    It's all about getting that protected pick now.
    The rules are awfully confusing now, but I don't think it works like that any more.

Pretty good debut for Rowley. Would be even better if Ohlman can properly catch a baseball.

Yeah hopefully the Jays get to see Jansen/McGuire for most of September. Especially if Martin is out for a while.

I don't care, only 3.5 back.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I don't care, only 3.5 back.
    It's ridiculous that we're actually still in it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    They were saying on the radio that defensively, his fundamentals are not there. Poor footwork, poor throwing, poor at turning two.
    Well he was drafted as a OFer and turned into a 2B in 2013 when they deemed his bat not good enough for a corner OF spot.

Always thought it was weird that we have an infielder in Pearce playing the OF and an OFer in Refsnyder playing 2B.

Make the swap!

This board is a fraction of what it was 4-5 years ago. No posts now. Once most popular board on prosports. What the hell happened?

I would say why but id be accused of not letting people speak their mind...

In all seriousness it is because the team isnt doing well and the FO hasnt really made any earth shattering deals like a Marlins, Dickey, Donaldson, Martin, Price or Tulo deals. As the farm becomes more regarded and deals expire off the books then expect to see more deals this off-season and more posters come back. The new FO has to find 1-2 stars this offseason for this lineup and at least 1 other good starter.

Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast