Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,036 to 1,043 of 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    im so bothered that they keep referring to Goins as a clutch hitter. ****ing annoying
    Why?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

another BS for Osuna.. tough to imagine him being one of the main reasons why we're not gonna make the playoffs considering how good he was for that 2 month stretch

Jays should be running from this anxiety thing like it's the plague man I tell ya

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

It's the nature of the job. Osuna will be fine. Look at Chapman 2 runs allowed or more In 4 straight appearances. The pressure Is bound to get you from time to time.... Its just more noticeable with closers

Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    another BS for Osuna.. tough to imagine him being one of the main reasons why we're not gonna make the playoffs considering how good he was for that 2 month stretch
    Osuna didn't look very good but how can you blame a guy who K'd two guys that got on base?

Osuna got 3 outs. They may not have been the easiest to block, but still.

Off topic but I'd like to shake Dustin McGowan mother ****ing hand. Finally succeeding more than a decade after a volume of heartbreaks and setbacks that would make just about anyone quit. Sure would have been a great story if we could have acquired him for our pen.

Osuna still gave up 3 hits.. and you can't expect ur catcher to block every wild pitch. If you're gonna try to get guys out with pitches in the dirt, this is a risk you run

There is no way to put a positive spin on this. I don't care how good his peripherals are, 8 BS are 8 BS and 6 of those turned to losses. That isn't acceptable from a guy you're counting on to be one of ur most dependable players

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970