Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Unless there's video and audio of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin discussing and shaking on a matter of collision special will find a way to shrug it off as nbd.

But a basement-less pizza place had him up in arms iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Unless there's video and audio of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin discussing and shaking on a matter of collision special will find a way to shrug it off as nbd.

But a basement-less pizza place had him up in arms iirc
    I don't think that's fair at all. There's no doubt in my mind if such a video surfaced that he has the ability to spin it into something positive.

And btw, opinion articles on Fox have already been put out to begin that narrative. There was a whole "So what if they worked with Russia to sway voters, is that so bad" oped piece a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I don't think that's fair at all. There's no doubt in my mind if such a video surfaced that he has the ability to spin it into something positive.

And btw, opinion articles on Fox have already been put out to begin that narrative. There was a whole "So what if they worked with Russia to sway voters, is that so bad" oped piece a few weeks back.
    This is why I said proof that Trump colluded with Russia is ultimately pointless to his supporters awhile back. Polls already show that many of his supporters would still support him even if he did.

So when they argue about wanting to see proof or asking you to prove anything, don't bother replying because there's no point in getting them proof if they won't care what the proof represents anyway.

You put me through an emotional roller coaster with your first 2 lines.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is why I said proof that Trump colluded with Russia is ultimately pointless to his supporters awhile back. Polls already show that many of his supporters would still support him even if he did.

So when they argue about wanting to see proof or asking you to prove anything, don't bother replying because there's no point in getting them proof if they won't care what the proof represents anyway.

But again, that goes back to just how divided and tribal we are when it comes to politics. I've been to the UK and Canada recently and its impressive just how open and honest their political discourse is. For us, it's very much sports-like. The uniform matters more than the content.

And at this point we shouldn't expect anything to change among the percentages of people who currently support Trump. There is a built-in baseline percentage of support at about 30%. 30% is basically the same as 0%. Nixon left office with around 30% or so approval rating. And to be fair, those supporters likely saw the positives of his presidency which is fine, but its frightening that the highest position in the country can blatantly break the law and it doesn't seem to negate whatever partisans see in them (see Trump sexual assault accusations).

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    You put me through an emotional roller coaster with your first 2 lines.
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...complished.jpg

What is your legal or law enforcement background out of curiosity?

This isn't just about taking these messages verbatim, this is a step in the investigation where we've established a relationship between the two. It's like extracting one piece from a jigsaw puzzle and not seeing the picture in that one piece.

Whether this exchange fits the bigger puzzle, the public has no place in determining yes or no, but at the very least it's in the scope of the broader investigation, so it's interesting.

....and I think this is the part where you say "but what about"....something something Hillary....

why would anyone not respond by saying what about Hillary. one side wants to get all giddy because Don Jr talked with wikileaks. who have people on the left been "talking to".

it's laughable for you to mention proof when that is what you don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why would anyone not respond by saying what about Hillary. .
    It's deflection and blatantly denying the flaw in the side you support. It's not like there are many Hillary defenders around here.

It's deflection and blatantly denying the flaw in the side you support. It's not like there are many Hillary defenders around here.
    It's quite sad. It seems like both sides would rather Clinton be president. The left wants their agenda and the right wants to rally against the left's agenda.

it's laughable for you to mention proof when that is what you don't have.
    My point is you wouldn't care if there was proof or not because it wouldn't change your opinion of Trump. You've already admitted this. Be gone sycophant.

if what about Clinton is a deflection from Trump, then I guess what about Trump is a deflection from Hillary.

My point is you wouldn't care if there was proof or not because it wouldn't change your opinion of Trump. You've already admitted this. Be gone sycophant.
    you have nothing to back that up.
    there has continually been nothing to prove any collusion with Russia. there has been more evidence in Hillary doing something wrong than Trump, and that's not even including whatever the deal is with Uranium One.

you have nothing to back that up.
    there has continually been nothing to prove any collusion with Russia. there has been more evidence in Hillary doing something wrong than Trump, and that's not even including whatever the deal is with Uranium One.
    You didn't even deny that you wouldn't care if he was colluding

Why deny it? He doesn't care if Trump was sucking Putin's knob during their secret meetings.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

if what about Clinton is a deflection from Trump, then I guess what about Trump is a deflection from Hillary.
    Agreed. Never denied that. But maybe check the thread title and subject, and then see who brought Hillary into the thread.

With Trump Back In D.C., Mueller's Investigation Enters The West Wing

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/15/56430...-the-west-wing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why comment on something that has no evidence of being something. do I need to say I would not support Trump if it was revealed that he was an alien here with an other worldly agenda.

if there ends up being some smoking gun that Donald Trump was in secret collusion with Putin/Russia then I would support him being punished. I have said for years in different threads/different sections that I support the law, and those that break the law deserve to be punished.

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast