Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    I never met with any Russians

Well, the meeting was just about adoptions and nothing election-related

Fine, sure...it was about potentially compromising Clinton information

It was just one Russian

What I meant by one Russian was two

It's all Hillary's fault

We were actually set up by Obama

Amazing progression here. These people are idiots and nothing more.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

It was just one Russian

It's all Hillary's fault

The utter stupidity, lack of integrity and arrogance of the Trumps have no bound.

It was just one Russian

It's all Hillary's fault

They don't have to come up with great strategies, 35% of the people in the country will believe any excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More importantly 35% of senators won't care. That's enough to stop impeachment conviction.

Regardless of the GOP not giving a single solitary **** about anything Trump does, we still aren't at impeachment levels here IMO. Maybe I'm just trying to simmer my hopes and dreams, but yeah. Frankly, I don't think it's close. Lots of smoke, but even if Trump were far more unpopular within his own party, I don't think there's enough fire.

Although, the GOP tried to impeach Clinton for a BJ and lying about it...so, yeah. I guess the bar is pretty low.
    this my sig

Correction. They did impeach him. He just wasn't convicted. BJ and lying about it: impeached. Approved break in and cover up of Watergate: resigned before impeachment. So yeah the bar is super low on this one.

Apparently the newest marching orders is to question why the Secret Service didn't stop the meeting if it was so bad. These guys are the worst. Haha!

Yeah, the problem is not he crime, the problem is why dint law enforcement stopped us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, the problem is not he crime, the problem is why dint law enforcement stopped us.

Why didn't the secret service stop Bill from getting that BJ? Or Reagan from selling arms to Iran?

Perhaps...and I know I'm going out on a limb here...it's because it's not their job!

Why didn't the secret service stop Bill from getting that BJ? Or Reagan from selling arms to Iran?

Perhaps...and I know I'm going out on a limb here...it's because it's not their job!
    The Secret Service is responsible for the Civil War. If they had just existed, then maybe it would have never happened.

There's a difference between lying about something and lying about something in a court room. All politicians lie, just not necessarily under oath, but a lot of them do that too.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    There's a difference between lying about something and lying about something in a court room. All politicians lie, just not necessarily under oath, but a lot of them do that too.
    Yea but Trump's crew lied on government forms, which are legally equivalent to lying in court. Those SF-86 forms carry a 5 year and 100,000 boiler plate fine.

We should throw them all in jail.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I love it. Some republican congressional members are painting either Jr was just being young and naïve, or dealing with the Russians isn't that bad or we should just move along and settle more pressing problems like jobs for americans.

Don't brother planting that goal post, just put wheels on it. If Trump shot someone in the face on 5th ave, would these guys consider that crime? And how would they blame Obama for it.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-16-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I love it. Some republican congressional members are painting either Jr was just being young and naïve, or dealing with the Russians isn't that bad or we should just move along and settle more pressing problems like jobs for americans.

Don't brother planting that goal post, just put wheels on it. If Trump shot someone in the face on 5th ave, would these guys consider that crime? And how would they blame Obama for it.
    It would not be trumps fault, but the nypd for not stooping him.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast