Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Reggie is dumb and here is why

He thinks he will solve his issues through the draft

He needs a starter at RT, RB, ILB, DT and a backup at LT, QB, OLB, CB, FS,SS, a slot WR, and depth with talent at LB

this is not a superbowl ready team at all...this is a 10-11 win team that will have an injury and fold in the playoffs

REGGIE is garbage....and needs to understand time management....he thinks he has 4-5 years to build a super bowl team while his twin brother sleeps in the stands at the combine...dumb orange afro needs to realize he has 1-2 years before its over the plug is pulled and he is peeling a banana in Memphis wondering how it all went wrong.

WAKE UP YOU FAT LOVE HANDLED HAVING BIG BELLIED APE!

You are on the clock...make it happen

Reggie is dumb and here is why

McKenzie is dumb because he refuses to over-pay and employs patience in the process...and because of the way he looks?

Aesthetics matter, but the fact he turned around a historically inept team doesn't?

Just brilliant.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

REGGIE is garbage....and needs to understand time management....he thinks he has 4-5 years to build a super bowl team
    Seattle looks like they have built the structure for a SB winning team (over 4 years)
    NE definitely built SB winning franchise (over 4 years)
    Denver took 3 years before installing their SB winning defense.

Reggie wants to put a lasting product on the field. That takes patience, a franchise QB, a few playmakers on offense, and a top 10 defense. Defenses have to be built and that's what Reggie is doing.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Wow...12-4 last season and Reggie is dumb, I don't get. If Al was still running the team, we'd still be wondering where our identity is. Be grateful there is progress.

I'm not sure which team you've been watching but I have watched for a long time with no progress....until now.
    FA's are way too over payed. RM is earning his keep. If you're expecting a SB win this year....well there's a chance, but realistically maybe 1 or 2 years away. And that depends on how they play THIS year. BTW what has RM's looks have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by TRUTH-TELLER View Post
    He thinks he will solve his issues through the draft

He needs a starter at RT, RB, ILB, DT and a backup at LT, QB, OLB, CB, FS,SS, a slot WR, and depth with talent at LB

this is not a superbowl ready team at all...this is a 10-11 win team that will have an injury and fold in the playoffs

REGGIE is garbage....and needs to understand time management....he thinks he has 4-5 years to build a super bowl team while his twin brother sleeps in the stands at the combine...dumb orange afro needs to realize he has 1-2 years before its over the plug is pulled and he is peeling a banana in Memphis wondering how it all went wrong.

WAKE UP YOU FAT LOVE HANDLED HAVING BIG BELLIED APE!

You are on the clock...make it happen
    I have to say some of your comments are out of line...just saying.

Most ******** thread of the offseason.

Congrats dude

Yea Reggie, thanks you moron for making our once lost in abyss franchise into relevancy. What a idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Most ******** thread of the offseason.

Congrats dude
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Yea Reggie, thanks you moron for making our once lost in abyss franchise into relevancy. What a idiot.
    You guys kill me...love it