Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,096

    Vikings 2017 Schedule

    Schedule hasn't been released yet but Goessling and a Saints reporter have confirmed Vikings will open up Monday night at home against the Saints.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,096
    Vikings also play October 9th vs Bears and Dec 31st at Bears

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,096
    Week 6 vs Packers
    Week 16 @ Packers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,096
    Vikings play in Detroit on Thanksgiving for the second straight year

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,096
    London against Browns is week 8. Bye week 9

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,631

    Vikings 2017 Schedule

    Could easily go 1-7 to start the season, i got us going 5-11


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,096
    Week 1 vs Saints (Monday Night)
    Week 2 at Steelers
    Week 3 vs Buccaneers
    Week 4 vs Lions
    Week 5 at Bears (Monday Night)
    Week 6 vs Packers
    Week 7 vs Ravens
    Week 8 at Browns (London)
    Week 9 Bye
    Week 10 at Redskins
    Week 11 vs Rams
    Week 12 at Lions (Thanksgiving)
    Week 13 at Falcons
    Week 14 at Panthers
    Week 15 vs Bengals
    Week 16 at Packers
    Week 17 vs Bears
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 04-20-2017 at 08:37 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,807
    I'll be at Dec 10 week 14, wish I didn't have to wait that long.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


    .220/.260/.382
    A-BOMBS: 8
    RBI:28

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,096
    Schedule is tough. A lot of good QBs on this schedule:

    Drew Brees
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Jamis Winston
    Matthew Stafford (twice)
    Aaron Rodgers (twice)
    Joe Flacco
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Ryan
    Cam Newton
    Andy Dalton

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    5,104
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Could easily go 1-7 to start the season, i got us going 5-11


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if we start 1-7, we're not going 4-4 in the 2nd half of the season
    ....but we're not starting 1-7

    or put another way, if we can finish 4-4 with that schedule, we're not going 1-7 to start it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,631
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    if we start 1-7, we're not going 4-4 in the 2nd half of the season
    ....but we're not starting 1-7

    or put another way, if we can finish 4-4 with that schedule, we're not going 1-7 to start it
    Yea we arent going 4-4 in the 2nd half, not to many winnable games. Going off of last year we will be lucky to go 3-13 with that schedule.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    south central illinios
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Yea we arent going 4-4 in the 2nd half, not to many winnable games. Going off of last year we will be lucky to go 3-13 with that schedule.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    yea you could take last years team and look at it that way but this is this years team not last years yes we play some good qbs but this defense can stop good qbs . plus a better o line will aid the run game plus help the passing game. but i never start predicting games until after the draft. because a lot can change in the draft but i can see this team with a winning record.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    south central illinios
    Posts
    1,631
    i was just looking at the schedule for this year and saw that the last two games were the same as last years .i thought the last game of the season was rotational .with each team had it set for divisional games rotating home away thruogh the division opponents it was home vs chi@det home vs gb @chi home vs det @ gb but i guess not. so much for early season games in gb as well.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,631
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    yea you could take last years team and look at it that way but this is this years team not last years yes we play some good qbs but this defense can stop good qbs . plus a better o line will aid the run game plus help the passing game. but i never start predicting games until after the draft. because a lot can change in the draft but i can see this team with a winning record.
    Im not sure this team is better then last years but record predicting is pointless at this point of the year, still fun though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,512
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Im not sure this team is better then last years but record predicting is pointless at this point of the year, still fun though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, so much fun to predict that your team is going to be terrible, SMH.

    If this team doesn't go 9-7 or better, people should be fired.

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •