Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Fargo Season 3

Fargo Season 3

Discuss.

Strong opener
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Fargo Season 3

Can't wait to watch it tonight when I get home from work. This is probably one of the best shows on tv
    Proud to be PSD's Legarrette

I recorded episode 1. I have a 3 week old daughter at home, so I watch, when I can...

I LOVED the first 2 seasons. Best show on TV since Breaking Bad to me personally, although I confess I don't watch much tv. I heard episode 1 was good, can't wait to watch it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Second season was one of the best seasons of any show I've watched. Killing off the annoying guy from The Wire in the first 10 minutes was perfect.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Will watch this weekend.

Btw, 1st episode is available for free on both iTunes & Google Play.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Second season was one of the best seasons of any show I've watched. Killing off the annoying guy from The Wire in the first 10 minutes was perfect.
    Who from The Wire now? I've seen both the shows you're talking about and am drawing a blank.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 04-21-2017 at 11:14 AM.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Who from The Wire now? I've seen both the shows you're taking a night and am drawing a blank.
    He's probably talking about Kieran Culkin and thought he was the younger brother from season 3.

First episode was pretty good. McGregor kind of sucks at the Minnesota/Canadian accent, but the episode was intriguing.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    He's probably talking about Kieran Culkin and thought he was the younger brother from season 3.
    I really thought Rye was Iggy from The Wire. Two of the most annoying characters ever.

First episode was really good.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella