Thales Leites vs. Sam Alvey
    Dustin Ortiz vs. Brandon Moreno
    Scott Holtzman vs. Michael McBride
    Jessica Penne vs. Danielle Taylor

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass 630PM)
    Alexis Davis vs. Cindy Dandois
    Bryan Barberena vs. Joe Proctor
    Hector Sandoval vs. Matt Schnell
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVETHECREW

This is a lose lose fight for Swanson. He's ranked 4th and Artem shouldn't be in the UFC. If Artem was any other fighter that wasn't closely tied to McGregor he wouldn't have a fight. If Cub wins by a decision I still think it makes him look bad he needs a highlight finish only thing is that its been almost 4 years since he has finished someone. This fight should get him a finish as I don't think Artem brings anything to the octagon that Cub hasn't seen.

Really how does a fighter that is 13-12-1 get a ME fight much less is still on the UFC books?

Mc are you going to make a UF series thread? Garbrandt is a fool that dude grabbed TJ by the damn kneck lol.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I hope cub knocks artem out. Idk who's the bigger Conor Dick rider Artem or Danis

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    This is a lose lose fight for Swanson. He's ranked 4th and Artem shouldn't be in the UFC. If Artem was any other fighter that wasn't closely tied to McGregor he wouldn't have a fight. If Cub wins by a decision I still think it makes him look bad he needs a highlight finish only thing is that its been almost 4 years since he has finished someone. This fight should get him a finish as I don't think Artem brings anything to the octagon that Cub hasn't seen.

Really how does a fighter that is 13-12-1 get a ME fight much less is still on the UFC books?

Mc are you going to make a UF series thread? Garbrandt is a fool that dude grabbed TJ by the damn kneck lol.
    I agree with Artem really shouldnt be in their with Cub but its the Conor treatment and Lobov is getting a gift here. Outside of getting caught or something fluky, Cub wins in the second round by knockout. As for an Ultimate Fighter thread, I could start one but I actually dont have FS1 so I cant watch and I wont be able to head to a friends every time its on.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVETHECREW