Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    I specialize in correcting fallacious "legal" opinions on the interwebz.

It's a little known legal specialty, much needed though given today's plethora of "law" television programming where every murder needs DNA evidence, a smoking gun, and independent forensic analysis before anyone can be found guilty of anything

Top of my class, editor in chief of my schools law journal
    The hero we need

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Here, let me pat you on the back so you don't have to do it yourself
    You totally didn't get the joke....now you look pretty silly. :smackemote:

Lol

RIP he was taken way too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    He would likely get time served on those gun charges considering it was a wrongful conviction if appealed with prejudice.
    no, he wouldn't. He served zero time related to the murder and gun charges in this case. The time he was serving was for the Odin Lloyd murder. He gets no credit for that on the gun charges

And I don't even know WTF you mean a wrongful conviction appealed with prejudice?

There's no such thing, that's a bunch of jibberish
    Last edited by TheVicster; 04-19-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    RIP he was taken way too soon.
    I hope this is trolling because a piece of **** like Aaron Hernandez couldn't rid himself of this planet fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I hope this is trolling because a piece of **** like Aaron Hernandez couldn't rid himself of this planet fast enough.
    This is so racist, I hope it's trolling.

I don't care for him but you gotta wonder what his daughter is going through.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    This is so racist, I hope it's trolling.
    I should know better than to entertain this.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Hard not to think of that supposed Urban quote from long before he was even drafted...

He'll either end up in the HOF or spend his life in prison...
    Lol I told my girlfriend about that quote today. Urban hit that nail right on the head.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The latest reports have Hernandez writing "John 3:16" on his forehead. There are also reports that he may have smoked synthetic marijuana.

Three things for me in this. One, having been a roommate of Tim Tebow's some years ago, there may have been a conversation that planted a seed there. Sometimes it takes a long time to come to terms with believing it yourself. You'll run from it, but eventually arrive back at the point at which you realize it's the only true, usually in your lowest moments. I hope for Aaron's sake that that's what happened.

The second thought, was that synthetic marijuana is some wicked stuff and makes you do weird things, like write bible verses on your head and become suicidal. Never, never touch that stuff, guys. There are too many deaths connected with it.

The last and most tragic thought is that he just wanted out and wanted to try to save some face and make people believe he changed before he exited this life.

Either way, what a messed up life that effected so many.

Is your specialty Bird Law?
    Oh goddamnit. Gawwwddamnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The latest reports have Hernandez writing "John 3:16" on his forehead. There are also reports that he may have smoked synthetic marijuana.

Three things for me in this. One, having been a roommate of Tim Tebow's some years ago, there may have been a conversation that planted a seed there. Sometimes it takes a long time to come to terms with believing it yourself. You'll run from it, but eventually arrive back at the point at which you realize it's the only true, usually in your lowest moments. I hope for Aaron's sake that that's what happened.

The second thought, was that synthetic marijuana is some wicked stuff and makes you do weird things, like write bible verses on your head and become suicidal. Never, never touch that stuff, guys. There are too many deaths connected with it.

The last and most tragic thought is that he just wanted out and wanted to try to save some face and make people believe he changed before he exited this life.

Either way, what a messed up life that effected so many.
    Sounds like more evidence that he was drugged and killed.

Remember that chick who tried to carve a hate symbol into her head when she faked being attacked and carved it backward because it was done in the mirror?

I doubt Hernandez was capable of writing in his own blood clearly on his forehead, backward.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by SoxPatsCeltsBs View Post
    Nope. One was bought by my late father and the other two I wanna save for my kids when they get older.
    lol.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/06a4f54...6-7bf1da281fa2
    It's sports history lol.

Ruling in the cell stands.

Hernandez did not get both feet down in time.

At the end of the day the jokes, puns, and memes are not funny. Was the guy an angel? No. He was however a human being who may have made some serious mistakes in his life. He was someones son, and someones family... as a human it's embarrassing for our species when someone taking their own life becomes a joke. (I'm as far from liberal as one can be).

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast