Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MiMic View Post
    Atleast his daughter should be taken care off by the 8 million life insurance policy.
    In most cases suicide makes life insurance null and void.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That's a lie, there is a clause in life insurance policies where if you commit suicide in the first 2 years of the policy it is null and void while after the 2 years fair gain. Since he was an nfl player and nfl provides the players with life insurance after they sign a contract with a team. With him being in the league for a while it shouldn't matter if he committed suicide for his family to receive the money.

Through who? Aflac?

Aaron Hernandez (neck) out indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Through who? Aflac?
    He's right. Suicide is not paid out within 1 or 2 years in the vast majority of term or whole life.

There is an idiot writer in Boston that says he was a smart guy that made some bad decisions. Screw that, he was a sociopath that richly deserves his end.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

told you all since 2010 he was a toolbag.....

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    He's right. Suicide is not paid out within 1 or 2 years in the vast majority of term or whole life.

There is an idiot writer in Boston that says he was a smart guy that made some bad decisions. Screw that, he was a sociopath that richly deserves his end.
    That's not what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Through who? Aflac?
    I know in the case of my dad they had to do an autopsy do ensure he didn't OD on any medication and payments wouldn't start until they finished it and the policy was like 12 years old too.

PROCESSING

That's a lie, there is a clause in life insurance policies where if you commit suicide in the first 2 years of the policy it is null and void while after the 2 years fair gain. Since he was an nfl player and nfl provides the players with life insurance after they sign a contract with a team. With him being in the league for a while it shouldn't matter if he committed suicide for his family to receive the money.
    Many many places still won't pay it out. They have a natural causes clause that state the death needs to be proved foul play or natural causes. The best you can sometimes get is a percent of the payout thanks to suicide, but you usually have a higher premium.

Our family has gone through dealing with life insurance policies plenty of times now. I have almost never heard of a policy where after "x" years you get the full payout even in a case of suicide.

PROCESSING

Many many places still won't pay it out. They have a natural causes clause that state the death needs to be proved foul play or natural causes. The best you can sometimes get is a percent of the payout thanks to suicide, but you usually have a higher premium.

Our family has gone through dealing with life insurance policies plenty of times now. I have almost never heard of a policy where after "x" years you get the full payout even in a case of suicide.
    Most policies are required to have a specific timeframe by law and the longest and most common one is 2 years, I don't know all the specifics but they insurance company will want to make sure there weren't any illegal narcotics in his system. I could also see that NFL PA taking action against the insurance company if they don't make the pay out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    At the end of the day I'm not surprised to see such behavior from those who spend their days on an internet forum and whos lives revolve around grown men playing a game... "my team is better than yours, TB12 is over rated, blah blah blah" sad sad lives some live...
    Isn't that what you're doing right now? Spending your time on an Internet forum talking about some grown man's life? I'm sure you have said... "TB12 is the best ever, blah blah blah". Right now you're basically saying "my morals are better than your morals, blah blah blah". Don't try to act like you're better than anyone else here because you're not. You're doing the exact same ****.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So no jokes should ever be said about criminals or evil people because they have families?

And if it's a quick second chuckle, who's it harming?
    What about politicians? They have families too. I guess we shouldn't make jokes about them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If you're at a bar and someone punches a guy in the face, how are you not part of the joint venture and therefore also guilty of punching the guy in the face?
    They weren't in a bar though. Hernandez drove all of them to a secluded area. Only the 4 of them were there. Did Lloyd just magically fall out of the car while simultaneously being hit by that random bullet (and it's casing) that just happened to be falling out of the sky? Oh yea and I guess no one noticed that Lloyd wasn't in the car anymore and laying dead on the ground. That must have been why didn't call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    You are either incredibly dumb or beating around the bush... this is a nationwide story, this isn't some small town news article that can be swept under the rug. The child WILL come across this one way or another... "might be offended"? Get your head checked out... you said you have an adopted kid right? Why don't you ask them where they're parents are and see if the kid is offended or not... the ignorance of some people amazes me.
    Are you aware of the fact that this child is not going to know this ahole from Adam?

She's not going to care, or at least she shouldn't , what a bunch of strangers say about someone she doesn't know.

Do you think Hitlers descendants care what people say about Hitler?

Atleast his daughter should be taken care off by the 8 million life insurance policy.
    Don't be surprised if his lawyer tries to get his grubby hands on some of that money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    What about politicians? They have families too. I guess we shouldn't make jokes about them either.
    I did say criminals and evil people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast