Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who do you not want Division Rivals to draft?

I know if your like me you follow what needs divisional teams have and who they might draft. And if your like me your hoping they don't draft any home runs...lol...

I know I do not want the Eagles or Giants to draft either of the top 3 backs. If player ranking are right it could be Mccaferty to Philly and Cook to NY.
    Philly added a lot of depth on the o line and even though they need better effort from the defense Dallas has showed what a running game can do for a young QB and a defense that's not playing as well as you like. And it is a copy cat league.

The Giants would be scary good with a home run threat at RB. They could have the best defense in football , the best WR group in football and a aging but experienced QB who would look a lot younger if they asked less of him.

Washington is always hard to figure out. If Cousins is going to be a issue I'm sure they may look for his replacement but there's no reason for them not to be thinking win now. With uncertaintity at RT for Dallas the less pass rushers the better so I don't want to see them hit on a DE.....

Sehawks - Any legitimate offensive lineman.

Don't want the Giants to draft Oj Howard
    Don't want the Cowboys to draft any of the good corners/safeties
    Don't want to Redskins to... umm... to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I don't really care what they do. PL12 is going to be a nightmare for every AFCW team this year anyways. I just don't want McCaffrey to go to one of the AFCW teams outside of Denver.... That would just feel wrong.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Patriots don't pick until #72. Not much to worry about. Outside of Pats fans imaginations anyway, which has them doing this:

http://www.patspulpit.com/2017/4/17/...2017-nfl-draft

Patriots get: 2017 1st overall pick; 2018 conditional fourth round pick (from Browns); WR Josh Gordon
    Saints get: CB Malcolm Butler; QB Cody Kessler; 2017 second round pick from Browns (53rd)
    Browns get: QB Jimmy Garoppolo; LB Stephone Anthony; 2017 first round pick from Saints (11th), 2017 third round pick from Saints (76th), 2018 conditional fifth round pick (from Patriots)

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Falcons pick pretty late, but I guess TE Njoku since he's might be there at 31. Pass rushers too, but I don't think they'll have good value at 31.

Saints I'm only worrying if they pick a QB to groom. They're putting all their eggs in Brees' basket and setting themselves up for disaster when he leaves.

Bucs need a pass rusher, so maybe someone like Barnett.

Browns can draft anyone they want. They suck.

I don't want the Bengals getting Solomon Thomas or Allen.

Don't want the Ravens getting Taco Charleton.

PROCESSING

Don't want titans drafting lattimore.
    Don't want Texans picking a qb.
    Want the colts to pick a rb

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't really care what they do. PL12 is going to be a nightmare for every AFCW team this year anyways. I just don't want McCaffrey to go to one of the AFCW teams outside of Denver.... That would just feel wrong.

Pretty much this. He has Denver roots, loves the Broncos, it would be terrible to watch him in black and silver.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post

****, I never even considered McCaffrey going to a team like KC. Can you imagine the **** they could do with him, woman-beater, Maclin, and Kelce on the field at the same time? Not even Alex Smith could **** that up.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    ****, I never even considered McCaffrey going to a team like KC. Can you imagine the **** they could do with him, woman-beater, Maclin, and Kelce on the field at the same time? Not even Alex Smith could **** that up.
    Brian Westbrook 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Brian Westbrook 2.0
    Is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Is that a bad thing?
    No....

Though when you look at BW's career numbers, they probably don't match up with what most people expect from C-Mc.

I said a hundred years ago when someone on Reddit said he'd be a good weapon for KC and I thought of Westbrook, I wasn't the only one that thought that since I've seen it a billion times since. I think it's pretty damn accurate as far as how I think his skillset will play out.

The history of sub 210 lb running backs is still a joke though and there's no chance I'm taking him R1 if I'm a GM. THAT BEING SAID, if we did pick him, I would still be hyped to see how he would play out, he's fun if nothing else.

EDIT:

Here's the list of RBs who went to the NFL ordered by seasons played who were 210 or less listed weight, which is all very likely their original combine/pro day weight. Which is 8 pounds more as a start then Christian.

LINK

Willie Parker and Pierre Thomas are basically the best two players on the list, I don't think either were drafted without double checking.

It's a disgusting list.

And that's giving 8 more combine pounds. That doesn't mean crap and I hate "trends" but that one is hideous.

Oh I forgot Danny Woodhead, he's on there too. Didn't notice Crowell from CLE until my edit either. So he's there. It's still a pretty dismal list.

Sub 210 RBs taken first round are hideous. But I can't get PFR to kick out the list correctly.
    Last edited by Norm; 04-18-2017 at 07:05 PM.

I'm just going to throw this out there knowing that it wasn't as big of a deal when they played as it is today, but bother walter payton and barry sanders were about 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    No....

Though when you look at BW's career numbers, they probably don't match up with what most people expect from C-Mc.

I said a hundred years ago when someone on Reddit said he'd be a good weapon for KC and I thought of Westbrook, I wasn't the only one that thought that since I've seen it a billion times since. I think it's pretty damn accurate as far as how I think his skillset will play out.

The history of sub 210 lb running backs is still a joke though and there's no chance I'm taking him R1 if I'm a GM. THAT BEING SAID, if we did pick him, I would still be hyped to see how he would play out, he's fun if nothing else.

EDIT:

Here's the list of RBs who went to the NFL ordered by seasons played who were 210 or less listed weight, which is all very likely their original combine/pro day weight. Which is 8 pounds more as a start then Christian.

LINK

Willie Parker and Pierre Thomas are basically the best two players on the list, I don't think either were drafted without double checking.

It's a disgusting list.

And that's giving 8 more combine pounds. That doesn't mean crap and I hate "trends" but that one is hideous.

Oh I forgot Danny Woodhead, he's on there too. Didn't notice Crowell from CLE until my edit either. So he's there. It's still a pretty dismal list.

Sub 210 RBs taken first round are hideous. But I can't get PFR to kick out the list correctly.
    Dalvin Cook fall in this category?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast