• Trail Blazers in 6

0 0%
  • Trail Blazers in 7

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Agreed, and great analogy.

I'll never forget the time a friend of mine said to me, after I had scolded him about drinking and driving and after earning a DUI myself, "it hasn't happened yet, i'll worry about it when it does". I just shook my head in disbelief and disdain at humanity as a whole that day and shuddered at the thought that there are countless drivers with the same foolish mentality every day on the road.

Just because you get away with something or nothing terrible happens, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
    A long time ago I got in my car to drive home and was certainly drunk. I missed reverse and got drive, drove my car through the hedge in front of me. Pulled it back into the parking spot, and walked to catch a train home. One missed shift may have saved my live and someone elses too. Never did it again.

But, as all analogies are horribly flawed so is the red light running and KD resting. There needs to be a threat there to NOT running the red light too.
    Not sure how KD is related to running red lights but this team is not reliant on ANY one player to win games. It's a very self sufficient offense we imploy that functions at a high level with the next man up that works better than most teams other than the Spurs.

We have already won a championship without Durant so anyone think we are rolling the dices without him just don't understand the Warriors. And I am not worry even if KD is out the entire playoffs just to prove this point to be able to win another championship but also knowing is definitely an advantage for us even with him being called a choker in years past

Cubs are the world champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Not sure how KD is related to running red lights but this team is not reliant on ANY one player to win games. It's a very self sufficient offense we imploy that functions at a high level with the next man up that works better than most teams other than the Spurs.

We have already won a championship without Durant so anyone think we are rolling the dices without him just don't understand the Warriors. And I am not worry even if KD is out the entire playoffs just to prove this point to be able to win another championship but also knowing is definitely an advantage for us even with him being called a choker in years past
    Agreed. We dont need KD at all, hes a luxury that almost guarantees victory in the finals. But we have an extremely well built team with a two time MVP and several multiple allstars. We also have savvy veterans like Barnes, West, Livingston and Iggy. We can get through the West if KD wants to rest for the entire playoffs.

If hes hurt then he needs to sit out

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A long time ago I got in my car to drive home and was certainly drunk. I missed reverse and got drive, drove my car through the hedge in front of me. Pulled it back into the parking spot, and walked to catch a train home. One missed shift may have saved my live and someone elses too. Never did it again.

But, as all analogies are horribly flawed so is the red light running and KD resting. There needs to be a threat there to NOT running the red light too.
    There definitely is, but it isn't really considered a threat- its just reality. Every time any player steps on the floor there is a chance of significant injury, and every time anybody gets behind the wheel of a car there is a chance something horrible can happen.

Yet players still suit up with minor bumps and bruises in the playoffs (For example- cj tweaked his ankle in game 1 and playing on it could lead to a more severe injury.... scoots you can play that game with any minor injury).... and drivers still get behind the wheel of a car all the time knowing there are drunk drivers out there, weather conditions, and more possible dangers.

So somebody please correct me. What I'm reading is, KD would rather sit out the playoffs and go drunk driving and run red lights?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    So somebody please correct me. What I'm reading is, KD would rather sit out the playoffs and go drunk driving and run red lights?
    And he's not injured.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

Kerr and Durant and probably Barnes out.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

Let's not just rest key players, let's rest the coach. Only the Warriors.

"We're 11-0, trying to make it 16" King Klay Thompson - Post Game Interview 5.20.17

#WinOneForDurant

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

1 point down going into the 4th, it's been a sloppy, messy game but this last run gives me hope that the Warriors can finish strong.

Let's go!!!!!

"We're 11-0, trying to make it 16" King Klay Thompson - Post Game Interview 5.20.17

#WinOneForDurant

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    If KD is running red lights, he needs to be suspended imo

Cubs are the world champions!

What a series, what a win.

Where are chinatownbizness, mackshock, mibs, wwl, and asandhu23?

#WinOneForDurant

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234