Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    what sucks is that if we had Gobert I think we would be up 3-0.....

ya, we definitely would, but we don't. So we have to figure out a way to stop Paul and Jordan. But I don't know if there IS a way without a defensive rim protector. Obviously Withey can't do that, so we this summer we need to pull someone in that CAN do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    ya, we definitely would, but we don't. So we have to figure out a way to stop Paul and Jordan. But I don't know if there IS a way without a defensive rim protector. Obviously Withey can't do that, so we this summer we need to pull someone in that CAN do the job.
    we just can't without Gobert and with him we can only do so much, but at least with Gobert he can get some of these rebounds that Favors has no chance at. I don't get what happened to Favors. He looks like he is a 40 years old out there.

like I know I am a homer, but I really feel like a solid 8 minutes in the 3rd the refs let every 50/50 call go the clippers way. like this crap being a foul on Hill http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19214801 . This allowed the game to stay closer then it should have been and maybe the Jazz are so far ahead that they don't feel so much pressure and choke like they did in the 4th. what really drove me crazy was how much the refs let the clippers hold on screens though. their improved defense was just the refs not calling anything.
    Last edited by dhopisthename; 04-22-2017 at 12:23 PM.

I know there can be frustration with refs, but the reason we lost was we didn't score for 6 minutes in the 4th quarter and started going to iso ball. We don't play iso ball at all, maybe they were tired or something, but that's what killed us last night.

Favors has been injured all year, no one knows why, and Dennis Lindsay said in an interview earlier this year that they were surprised that Favors even played this year with his injury issue he had this summer.

One thing that I like about the Jazz is they keep private matters private, so they don't have to disclose what's wrong, and Favors doesn't talk about it, so very few people know that he's been struggling with an unknown injury all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    I know there can be frustration with refs, but the reason we lost was we didn't score for 6 minutes in the 4th quarter and started going to iso ball. We don't play iso ball at all, maybe they were tired or something, but that's what killed us last night.

Favors has been injured all year, no one knows why, and Dennis Lindsay said in an interview earlier this year that they were surprised that Favors even played this year with his injury issue he had this summer.

One thing that I like about the Jazz is they keep private matters private, so they don't have to disclose what's wrong, and Favors doesn't talk about it, so very few people know that he's been struggling with an unknown injury all season.
    we were up 6 I think with 6 minutes left. We choked and I didn't think the reffing in the 4th was bad, but that 8 minutes stretch is the things that no one talks about with the Jazz. I don't know if you guys remember, but Lindsey had that interview where he was pretty upset at our lack of calls and a game like this perpetuates the stigma.

jazz offense looks like trash tonight save a few pick and rolls. so many bad turnovers.

Johnson baby!!!!! VICTORY!!!! Lets beat them in LA and finish this off at home, GO JAZZ!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

what an incredible ending for the Jazz. The Clippers were up 87-80 with the ball and 7:09 left and we won the game. I honestly thought at that point the game was over. The Jazz were just turning the ball over left and right and it looked the Clippers had just all the the momentum. This was without Hayward and Gobert out there as well. Simple Incredible.

I hope we keep going to Johnson at the end of the game. Without Griffin, the Clips don't seem to have anyone that can match up with his size in the post.

My wife thought it was over as well, and I was telling her just wait there's still a lot of time left. Great game!!

i still think we take the series. gobert should probably play no more than 30 min, hayward should be limited as well, but they have no answer to our outside shooting.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

They have no answer to Joe Johnson in an ISO. I don't know what they are going to do to stop Joe, but I'm hoping Snyder has a backup plan just in case they are stopping that at all costs.

man if the Jazz could just hit a few 3's. They have been getting good looks, but just not hitting them.

7-23 from 3 right now and a lot of these have been WIDE open. we start to hit a few of these and we might blow this game open.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast