Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hawks in 4

0 0%
  • Hawks in 5

0 0%
  • Hawks in 6

1 6.67%
  • Hawks in 7

1 6.67%
  • Wizards in 4

0 0%
  • Wizards in 5

7 46.67%
  • Wizards in 6

3 20.00%
  • Wizards in 7

3 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I had Wiz in 6. I still feel the same. Clearly the better team.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

I got Wiz in 7. I'd probably pick Hawks in 7 if they had homecourt. Wall looks tired this game so far.

I absolutely love watching Hawks home games. Their organist is the best.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

I'm impressed by the Hawks the past 2 games, this is becoming a solid series. Didn't think it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Yep Kevin Hart's stand-up is horrible. He's funnier in movies (and sometimes not funny in movies at all). Idk how he exploded the way he did.
    Probably the same way Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, Larry the Cable Guy and (to a lesser extent) Amy Schumer exploded--people are entertained and love seeing the same basic joke shoved down their throats every night.

I haven't watched any games in this series yet, but I'm stunned that Atlanta is keeping it close. I caught a regular season matchup between these two teams and just thought Washington was clearly the superior squad. The Wizards had better wake up and hold home court in Game 5, or they're done in this postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I haven't watched any games in this series yet, but I'm stunned that Atlanta is keeping it close. I caught a regular season matchup between these two teams and just thought Washington was clearly the superior squad. The Wizards had better wake up and hold home court in Game 5, or they're done in this postseason.
    If you saw the final quarter yesterday, they were playing with a purpose where every starter were helping each other like teammates. Prince was playing like a top rookie in the playoffs and their HC can find ways to win even without stables like Horford and Korver. Not sure if the Wiz HC can do that so it's up to the highly skilled players to make it happen. It was a good final quarter, Hawks just had a much better one

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

I thought the Wiz would handle this

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Guess nobody here watched this, but that was an amazing game by Wall. Single handedly outscored ATL in the 4th to secure the series win on the road. And once again, wow is that Wizards bench bad.

Saw the last bit of the game. Bazemore got paid and really took a step back this year. Those last few minutes from him were atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Probably the same way Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, Larry the Cable Guy and (to a lesser extent) Amy Schumer exploded--people are entertained and love seeing the same basic joke shoved down their throats every night.
    Anybody catch Bill Burr's last special? He was killing it every special until this last one on Netflix. It was just......not that good. His set was funnier when I saw it in Houston a year or so ago. Lots of good specials the last year or two. Chappelle, Louie, Norton, Jeselnik, Cross, even Joe Rogan's last one was pretty good.

EDIT: Yeah, Wall has been playing great. All four series should be great next round. Can't wait.

Is it out of question to say Wall might be a top three PG? Just curious what you guys think. I never watched any of the games but from the buzz, it seems he's been amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Is it out of question to say Wall might be a top three PG? Just curious what you guys think. I never watched any of the games but from the buzz, it seems he's been amazing.
    Depends, do you consider Harden a PG since they say he's their PG?

If not:

1. Westbrook
    2. Curry
    3. Wall
    4. Paul
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123