Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hawks in 4

0 0%
  • Hawks in 5

0 0%
  • Hawks in 6

1 6.67%
  • Hawks in 7

1 6.67%
  • Wizards in 4

0 0%
  • Wizards in 5

7 46.67%
  • Wizards in 6

3 20.00%
  • Wizards in 7

3 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's really sad that Washington doesn't have better options than a guy like Oubre Jr. Kid has NO place in a playoff series. Only reason why I think the Hawks might steal one or two is because of how poor that bench is. They are not winning this series though. Hawks are just not a good team.

Was looking forward to seeing playoff Dwight but looks like thats no longer a thing

Wiz easily. They are contenders in the East and the Hawks have the weakest perimeter playmakers out of any team in the playoffs.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Dwight is a mess. He grabs a rebound and even kevin hart can block it when dwight goes up for a putback. This guy has zero explosiveness. It's sad to see how he's deteriorated but he's become someone who just rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Dwight is a mess. He grabs a rebound and even kevin hart can block it when dwight goes up for a putback. This guy has zero explosiveness. It's sad to see how he's deteriorated but he's become someone who just rebounds.
    Speaking of Kevin Hart, wow is his new comedy special "What now?" bad. Anybody seen that? Such a wreck.
    The girlfriend talked me into it. This dude took over the comedy world? Yikes.

Anyway, predicting another W for the Wiz here tonight. Should be a short series despite having the worst bench in playoff basketball.

I'll say again, Kelly Oubre Jr. does not belong in the NBA, let alone a playoff rotation for an outside contender. Maybe in a few years, but he has a ton of work before he gets there (if he ever does).

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Speaking of Kevin Hart, wow is his new comedy special "What now?" bad. Anybody seen that? Such a wreck.
    The girlfriend talked me into it. This dude took over the comedy world? Yikes.

Anyway, predicting another W for the Wiz here tonight. Should be a short series despite having the worst bench in playoff basketball.
    Yep Kevin Hart's stand-up is horrible. He's funnier in movies (and sometimes not funny in movies at all). Idk how he exploded the way he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Yep Kevin Hart's stand-up is horrible. He's funnier in movies (and sometimes not funny in movies at all). Idk how he exploded the way he did.
    I've seen some of his past stand-up and it's OK (that recent one I mentioned that just came out on Netflix was BAD), but man it just shows how much grit and entertainment value pushes sales. I can just tell that he's not that funny of a dude compared to a Chappell or even a guy like Adam Carolla. Credit to Kevin Hart tho' - he became the world's richest comedian in history without even being very funny.

Another game of starters versus benches here in Washington though. Starters play more and they won.

Damn Atlanta you had ONE JOB. Pretend like you're facing the Cavs and they win game 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Damn Atlanta you had ONE JOB. Pretend like you're facing the Cavs and they win game 2.
    I think the Cavs purposely lose those 2 games to ATL to increase the chance of eliminating Miami cause he still upset what Pat had said to him. The guy never forgets

Alright the best team in the East pulls it out

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Wizards might have the best chance of beating the Cavs.

PAPI SMASH!

EC Quarterfinals Series Thread: Wizards (4) vs Hawks (5) Wizard lead 2-0

Jennings off the bench damn
    One More Time

I see the Wizards either sweeping the Hawks 4-0 or this goes to 5 games

Well not 4-0

It seems nobody cares about this series?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast