Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Team Wins, and How Many Games Does it Take?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulls in 4-5 Games

1 6.67%
  • Bulls in 6-7 Games

8 53.33%
  • Celtics in 4-5 Games

3 20.00%
  • Celtics in 6-7 Games

3 20.00%
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Vertical Sources: Chicago's Rajon Rondo preparing to attempt to play in Game 5 against Boston. Final decision TBD, but there's chance.

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...40148386762753
    That's huge if he can play. Our best chance at beating the Celtics in what's essentially a best-of-3 is having Rondo back.

2016 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

Story posting now w/ @MarcJSpearsESPN: Sources say Rajon Rondo had a private workout Tuesday night in Boston to keep testing his ailing hand

Sources say Rondo wants to play "bad" in Wednesday's pivotal Game 5 but he may opt to wait until Game 6 depending on tomorrow's evaluations.

https://twitter.com/espnsteinline/st...60409483837440

I seriously LOVE Rondo. His attitude is the exact opposite of Rose.

Even if he plays, I wonder how effective he will be? His shot will be non-existent so they will sag off of him even more than they already do. He's still an upgrade over Grant/MCW but it won't be the same Rondo we saw in games 1 and 2 I bet.

Need to get some wins for **** sake! Came home and lost 2 games before the end of the first quarter, that's just embarrassing

Its important that Rondo can play and that both Grant and MCW dont play.
    Too bad Niko isn't a efficient 3pt shooter... he is more like a streaky one.

Rondo-Wade-Jimmy-Efficient 3pt - Lopez, would be a solid fit.

Like someone said above, i also love Rondo. He is solid on both ends and he is a leader on the game.

For this game we need to protect the paint much better. We cant allow IT to drive as he pleases to the basket. We will have to give away a little space on the perimeter and give them some 3pt looks, but i rather give that than give all the space IT and Horford needs to make easy baskets. Its just frustrating to see them doing it over and over again.

On the offensive end, guys need to move the ball and their body as well. Guys standing around just waiting to see what Jimmy does, aint gonna work. With Rondo playing i think it instantly changes. If he doesn't, i honestly dont think we have a chance... we have no PG good enough to run the offense.

Lets grab this one!!!
    Last edited by O_Touro; Today at 11:06 AM.

Rondo is out.

Wish we started Bobby over Niko. Niko is hit or miss 3, or pump and drive. That's all he brings. At least Bobby can hit 3's, post up a little, and hit mid range jumpers. And he makes some plays on defense where Niko just gets torched. Canaan/Wade/Butler/Bobby/Rolo should start

Love to see Rondo coach one day.

Niko has sucked the entire series, at least to an untrained eye like myself, so I wonder why he seems to get so much playing time over Portis.

Same for Zipser, why is his minutes so dramatically up and down. He might have a mediocre game but rarely sucks enough to practically be benched.

Coaching decisions make no sense
    Last edited by dyst; Today at 07:11 PM.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748