Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Team Wins, and How Many Games Does it Take?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulls in 4-5 Games

1 6.67%
  • Bulls in 6-7 Games

8 53.33%
  • Celtics in 4-5 Games

3 20.00%
  • Celtics in 6-7 Games

3 20.00%
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Do you trust this organization to hire another coach?
    I don't trust this organization to do **** until Reinsdork sells this ****ing team just like the McCaskeys need to sell the Bears. It took an ownership change to turn the Cubs fortunes around, it'll have to be the same with these 2 pathetic franchises.

must say, i watched probably a total of 30 minutes of game play throughout the series. The little I did see, was awful (i missed the first two games in their entirety almost).

This off-season has more question marks to it than I could remember any other off-season for the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    must say, i watched probably a total of 30 minutes of game play throughout the series. The little I did see, was awful (i missed the first two games in their entirety almost).

This off-season has more question marks to it than I could remember any other off-season for the Bulls.
    I see this another way. To me, this off-season is going to be super predictable and proceed like clock work. The Bulls will over spend for some 2nd or 3rd tier free agencts (maybe multiple). Gar, Pax, and Fred will all remain employed for the Bulls. They will make a head scratching pick (most likely) int he 1st round on a low ceiling, fairly low floor type of player with good character and limited physical attributes. That player may turn out to be a decent bench player or low end starter. The Bulls will not be a legit contending team as long as Garpax are running things or until they luck out into another #1 overall pick with a franchise player available.

Agreed KG, upcoming offseason is as predictable as it gets... they'll come out with some half assed press conference in the next week or whenever talking about how they like their core, like Freddy, have tons of flexibility...blah, blah, blah.

They'll chase every high profile FA, maybe even meet with a couple of them. Butler will make his pitch, Fred will sit in the corner in the fetal position, Gar will be as worthless as always...in the end they'll probably max out someone like Patty Mills or overpay a couple mid tier FA's.

I'm expecting a similar scenario to play out for the next couple offseasons until Jimmy opts out. Then who knows what happens, but it won't be pretty.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-29-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I see this another way. To me, this off-season is going to be super predictable and proceed like clock work. The Bulls will over spend for some 2nd or 3rd tier free agencts (maybe multiple). Gar, Pax, and Fred will all remain employed for the Bulls. They will make a head scratching pick (most likely) int he 1st round on a low ceiling, fairly low floor type of player with good character and limited physical attributes. That player may turn out to be a decent bench player or low end starter. The Bulls will not be a legit contending team as long as Garpax are running things or until they luck out into another #1 overall pick with a franchise player available.

Don't confuse predictability with there NOT being so many question marks. This team has more question marks than ever. Just because we know what the FO will likely do, doesn't diminish that question mark cloud over the entire organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Don't confuse predictability with there NOT being so many question marks. This team has more question marks than ever. Just because we know what the FO will likely do, doesn't diminish that question mark cloud over the entire organization.
    The whole organization is a huge question mark. They're clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The full Bulls' offseason master plan:

1. Convince Wade to opt into his $23.8M player option.
    2. Exercise $13.4M player option for Rondo.
    3. Refuse to renounce player cap holds; even those w/no intention to resign.
    4. Bid against themselves to resign and overpay for Mirotic.
    5. Somehow manage to be outmaneuvered in resigning Felicio.
    6. Draft the highest floor/lowest ceiling player; must be legal drinking age > 2 years.
    7. Trade up in the draft somehow to accomplish #6 above.
    8. Secure Iowa State product at all costs; overdraft to secure in 1st round if necessary.
    9. Remain on edge because team only has 5 point guards.
    10. Glow w/pride because team is $47.52 under the luxury tax.
    11. Celebrate and advertise a successful offseason to the press.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455