Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucks in 4

    1 3.33%
  • Bucks in 5

    0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

    0 0%
  • Bucks in 7

    3 10.00%
  • Raptors in 4

    1 3.33%
  • Raptors in 5

    3 10.00%
  • Raptors in 6

    14 46.67%
  • Raptors in 7

    8 26.67%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 181
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,502
    Good to see our bench players waking up. Delly, Beasley, Vaughn rained some 3's!

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,694
    credit to the Bucks for never taking their foot off the peddle. Dudes were still draining 3s in the final mins up 25-30. Raps should be embarrassed with their performance thus far in the series.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,393
    Smh.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,309
    Giannis goes over DeRozan's statline and pretty much sums it up.. 8 points, all from FT's. What a "star" he is! I feel bad for Toronto fans! Probably the worst leaders you can have on your team.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,220
    Part of me hopes the raps lose and then get blown out at home in 5. I want the crowd to be very vocal about the Dwane Casey- Lowry- Derozan combo. I don't think you can win with them. Casey should definitely be on the hot seat if they get bounced in the first round.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    46,339
    Raptors will win today and win out the series to move on.

    I love how even Raptors fans are already bailing on their team. Pathetic.


    Boxing > MMA


    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,985
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Raptors will win today and win out the series to move on.

    I love how even Raptors fans are already bailing on their team. Pathetic.
    Prediction not looking bad, so far. DeRozan is pretty good at basketball lol.

    They can't help their defeatist attitude. It's that French influence in them...

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,220
    Derozan and Lowry came up big tonight.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    T Dot O Dot
    Posts
    18,646
    Raps just punched their ticket to the 2nd round.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mission, BC
    Posts
    3,005
    The whole feeling of the series changed half way through the 3rd q.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    21,279
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Raptors will win today and win out the series to move on.

    I love how even Raptors fans are already bailing on their team. Pathetic.
    Lol were not bailing.. i think we just expected to walk through the Bucks and they have looked strong. Our fan base really measures the team up vs the Cavs .. so it's kinda disappointing to see them struggle vs the Bucks.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,309
    Wow, DeRozan showed up. Shocker

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    21,279
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Part of me hopes the raps lose and then get blown out at home in 5. I want the crowd to be very vocal about the Dwane Casey- Lowry- Derozan combo. I don't think you can win with them. Casey should definitely be on the hot seat if they get bounced in the first round.
    Wow what a huge over reaction.. raptors just came off their best season in franchise history and we're the only team to beat the Champions twice in the post season.

    The raptors can get to the next round and face the cavs where the true test awaits, but this franchise has finally been pretty good the last couple seasons and there's no need to be a Debbie Downer at this point.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    616
    Raptors have no chance it is as simple as that...Game 5 back at the ACC I see the Raptors choking at home

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    46,339
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Wow what a huge over reaction.. raptors just came off their best season in franchise history and we're the only team to beat the Champions twice in the post season.

    The raptors can get to the next round and face the cavs where the true test awaits, but this franchise has finally been pretty good the last couple seasons and there's no need to be a Debbie Downer at this point.
    Well said.


    Boxing > MMA


    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •