Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bucks in 4

1 3.33%
  • Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

0 0%
  • Bucks in 7

3 10.00%
  • Raptors in 4

1 3.33%
  • Raptors in 5

3 10.00%
  • Raptors in 6

14 46.67%
  • Raptors in 7

8 26.67%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

EC Quarterfinals Series Thread: Raptors (3) vs Bucks (6) Raptors win 4-2

VS.

All games in EST

Game 1 -- Satuday, April 15 Milwaukee at Toronto, 5:30 p.m., ESPN

Game 2 -- Tuesday, April 18 Milwaukee at Toronto, 7 p.m., NBA TV

Game 3 -- Thursday, April 20 Toronto at Milwaukee, 8 p.m., NBA TV

Game 4 -- Saturday, April 22 Toronto at Milwaukee, 3 p.m., TNT

Game 5 -- Monday, April 24 Milwaukee at Toronto, 7 p.m., NBA TV

Game 6 -- Thursday, April 27 Toronto at Milwaukee, TBD

Game 7 -- Saturday, April 29 Milwaukee at Toronto, TBD, TNT

* If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Thon Maker
    PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    SF: Tony Snell
    SG: Khris Middleton
    PG: Matthew Dellavedoa

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Jonas Valanciunas
    PF: Serge Ibaka
    SF: Demarre Carroll
    SG: DeMar Derozan
    PG: Kyle Lowry

BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee

Air Canada Centre, Toronto

If Casey is smart he'll pound it inside with Jonas. The Bucks weakness on D is covering size and or skill inside.

Lowry is fully healthy with strong performances since his return and fresh energy. He's pretty much on a contract year since he's gonna opt out. No more excuses.

DeRozan has been tearing it up all year and looks to have turned a corner. No more excuses.

Their talent level is high and when you compare the Raptors with every other East team, they should be the clear #2 team. If Lowry and DeRozan (not just one or the other) can both at least MATCH their regular season production, Raps are easily ECF bound and probably pushing the Cavs to 7 games.

Bucks can be a dangerous playoff team though. We will have answers soon.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Lowry is fully healthy with strong performances since his return and fresh energy. He's pretty much on a contract year since he's gonna opt out. No more excuses.

DeRozan has been tearing it up all year and looks to have turned a corner. No more excuses.

Their talent level is high and when you compare the Raptors with every other East team, they should be the clear #2 team. If Lowry and DeRozan (not just one or the other) can both at least MATCH their regular season production, Raps are easily ECF bound and probably pushing the Cavs to 7 games.

Bucks can be a dangerous playoff team though. We will have answers soon.
    I think they would ace the Cavs if they adavnce so I don't think ecf is in their cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I think they would ace the Cavs if they adavnce so I don't think ecf is in their cards.
    Haha wow, I completely had a blonde moment.

I think they push the Cavs to 7 games in the semi-finals if Lowry + Derozan can play like their regular season versions. Maybe that Raps team wins in 5 or 6 if they faced the Cavs team that limped into the playoffs - but I'm expecting a different Cavs team.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

PJ Tucker vs. Giannis reminds me so much of KD vs. Tony Allen a few years ago, where Allen was so physical it just totally threw KD off his game. Tucker is such a dirty, physical defender that he's going to bother the **** out of Giannis.
    POOP

Raptors in 7 because Giannis is great

Middleton will be a handful as well. I'm hopeful it's a 6 games series at max but you just never know with the Raptors.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Raps have been playing well headed into the post season, but I don't see a sweep happening here. I expect the Bucks to pull out a couple, but not to be in a position to really challenge them in the series.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Giannis and Middleton will be a nightmare for Demar.

Lowry, JV and Ibaka need a step up offensively to make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:31565022
    Giannis and Middleton will be a nightmare for Demar.

Lowry, JV and Ibaka need a step up offensively to make up for it.
    Yeah I can see DeMar having tough shooting nights. He likes to shoot over defenders and is really good at it because of his height but he won't have that advantage over Giannis and Middleton.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I think if there is a team other than the Cavs that win the east its going to be the raptors. Love the Ibaka move. Really interested to see how they do in the playoffs.

Think they win this series in 6, move on, and the Bucks get great playoff experience for their future. Hate that Jabari got hurt though. Wish they could have gotten healthy all at the same time this year.

Raps in 6.

Raptors are still my Finals pick and I will be here to quote this post when it happens.

Raptors take every game against the Bucks as they begin a tear through the playoffs we haven't seen since Shaq was a Laker.

Silencing the haters, one NBA record at a time

#WinOneForDurant

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

I fcking love giannis.. i hope this is the series that takes him to the next level. He's probably the best player in this series, right?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast