Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pacers in 4

1 4.55%
  • Pacers in 5

0 0%
  • Pacers in 6

0 0%
  • Pacers in 7

3 13.64%
  • Cavs in 4

6 27.27%
  • Cavs in 5

9 40.91%
  • Cavs in 6

2 9.09%
  • Cavs in 7

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

EC Quarterfinals Series Thread: Cavs (2) vs Pacers (7) Cavs win 4-0

VS.

All games in EST

Game 1 -- Saturday, April 15 Indiana at Cleveland, 3 p.m., ABC

Game 2 -- Monday, April 17 Indiana at Cleveland, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 3 -- Thursday, April 20 Cleveland at Indiana, 7 p.m., TNT

Game 4 -- Sunday, April 23 Cleveland at Indiana, 1 p.m., ABC

Game 5 -- Tuesday, April 25 Indiana at Cleveland, TBD

Game 6 -- Thursday, April 27 Cleveland at Indiana, TBD

Game 7 -- Saturday, April 29 Indiana at Cleveland, TBD, TNT

* If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Myles Turner
    PF: Thaddeus Young
    SF: Paul George
    SG: CJ Miles
    PG: Jeff Teague

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Tristan Thompson
    PF: Kevin Love
    SF: LeBron James
    SG: JR Smith
    PG: Kyrie Irving

Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis

Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland

Last edited by kdspurman; 04-13-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Cavs defense has been so bad, it's the reason I think they're gonna win this series in 5 instead of a sweep....

Lbj is going to make PG some extra money.

Cav's should win in 5, but I feel that it will go 7. I remember after Hibbert had a big series against the HEAT he got that big contract; I hope Roy brought Lbj a gift or something.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Cavs in five. Seems easy enough.
    POOP

Cavs in 6 because Lebron is dramatic

Sweeeeeeeeeep

lebron needs to watch out for that GOAT PG13... after all he is known for his playoff performances lol

Cavs in 6... their defense is just so ****ing god awful PG13 better go off.

Could the Cavs be any less un impressive? I don't think so folks. Here is to losers. : )

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Could the Cavs be any less un impressive? I don't think so folks. Here is to losers. : )
    I was just looking at defensive ratings since mid-season ... the Cavs shocked me by being 2nd from last in the NBA in that time. What?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I was just looking at defensive ratings since mid-season ... the Cavs shocked me by being 2nd from last in the NBA in that time. What?
    I was mostly joking, but yes, they really have struggled in the 2nd half, especially defensively as you mentioned. I think some of that has to do with the signing of Kyle Korver to be honest. That and regular season fatigue most likely. But this is a team that barely put together 50 wins (finished at 51). I still remember in '08 when the Warriors won 48 and did not even make the post season. I expect the Cavs to turn it on a bit, but it's tough to imagine that a team can be mediocre for half a season and then just become top contenders.

I could be wrong but i dont remember seeing a lot of high post LeBron action in the regular season. I think that was done by design to throw teams off once the playoffs start. They were a different team in the playoffs last yr from the regular season and I think they will be again this yr.
    Last edited by aman_13; 04-14-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

PG still gives me nightmares from last yr. For that alone I will say Cavs in 6 but I can see this as a 4 or 5 game series.
    Last edited by aman_13; 04-14-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Cavs going to run over the Pacers and people will quickly forget about their troubles. Same **** different year. Last year they stumbled to finish the season and people and the media were bla bla blaing about their struggles, all for mute.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I could be wrong but i dont remember seeing a lot of high post LeBron action in the regular season. I think that was done by design to throw teams off once the playoffs start. They were a different team in the playoffs last yr from the regular season and I think they will be again this yr.
    Spot on. We NEVER ran Lebron (and some of our horned sets) in the post this year. It'll be different this year.

But yeah PG worries me. He's the truth.

Cavs sweep.

Its playoff time. Every players intensity will rise and that's when defense will improve. If the Cavs were playing the Heat It might go 5 or 6 because they had our digits. but not worried about the Pacers at all.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast