Game 1 MIL at TOR 4/15 5:30 PM ET ESPN

Game 2 MIL at TOR 4/18 7:00 PM ET NBA TV

Game 3 TOR at MIL 4/20 8:00 PM ET NBA TV

Game 4 TOR at MIL 4/22 3:00 PM ET TNT

Game 5 MIL at TOR 4/24 If Needed NBA TV

Game 6 TOR at MIL 4/27 If Needed

Game 7 MIL at TOR 4/29 If Needed TNT

Bucks= RESPECT!!!!

What a great game by the Bucks. It's only 1 game, but what a great start to the series. Middleton couldn't hit anything, but he was plus 27 for the game. Great job by Giannis, Moose, Brogdon, Middleton, Snell, Maker and Delly. Wonderful 2nd half defense. Can't wait till Tuesday.

GO BUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    What a great game by the Bucks. It's only 1 game, but what a great start to the series. Middleton couldn't hit anything, but he was plus 27 for the game. Great job by Giannis, Moose, Brogdon, Middleton, Snell, Maker and Delly. Wonderful 2nd half defense. Can't wait till Tuesday.

GO BUCKS!
    Raptors have lost 9 straight G1s so this is far from over because not unique spot for Raps to be in but man it was a great start to the series. I said all along Bucks match up pretty well just a matter of depth but the Bucks bench was very good about 8 deep tonight and matched them. Moose was phenomenal in the second half; Giannis was great all game long. Middleton was the best facilitator tonight and despite not hitting really steadied the ship when Giannis picked up his fourth foul. That was the biggest moment in the game and Middleton ran the show. Had 8 dimes in first 3 quarters. Thought Thon's initial defense swatting shots to start second half was huge because it allowed Giannis to get two easy buckets in transition. Telly was awful and Beasley was meh. Everybody else that played was great.

Lowry was awful last night. I didn't realize that derozan shot that poorly against those two. He seemed t have his way in the 2nd quarter but it must have come against someone else.

The thing with the raptors is they have a couple pretty inconsistent outside shooters. Lowry is kind of supposed to be the the best outside shooter who shoots with decent volume. If he isn't hitting shots, I think it tightens everyone up for them. I think the shooting improvements or woes of Lowry and Middleton are the keys to the series. If one stays cold while the other heats up, one team is going to have a big advantage.

Man we let this one slip. Kidd's crazy rotations in the second quarter killed us when he had any of Delly, Telly, Hawes in the game. Also Moose was a bit slow recovering where Thon can for defense for beyond the arc.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 04-19-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Man we let this one slip. Kidd's crazy rotations in the second quarter killed us when he had any of Delly, Telly, Hawes in the game. Also Moose was a bit slow recovering where Thon can for defense for beyond the arc.
    I disagree that the second quarter rotation "killed us." The entire game was a game of runs. Raptors got up 9, Bucks would go on 9-2 run, was like that most of the game except the first quarter. Middleton was awesome and got no shots in the fourth really except when he got the ball with 3 seconds and had to force a shot. The biggest thing for me was Delly staying in too long in the 4Q when Snell was blazing from 3. I get having him in when Joseph is in but Kidd stuck with Delly too long and even after Joseph was out.

Also, really it came down to shots down the stretch. The last 3 Raptors jumpers they made were all tough. Ibaka fading elbow jumper, DeRozan over Brogdon and Lowry over Brogdon. All tough shots and Brogdon wide open 3 rimmed out and Delly missed wide open 3. Really that simple. Kind of pissed me off when Delly was shooting last 3 and Thon had 3 fingers up backpedaling from under the hoop to 3 and the ball hit iron and went right where he was if he wasn't backpedaling lol. Moose was great on offense but Thon is much better when Ibaka is on court.

Was puzzling also why with Tucker on him the Bucks had Giannis behind arc. Post him up. The one time he did he got an and-1.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast