Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I agree about Skal coming off the bench, at least to start the season. I think Buddy will start at SG. As of now, I'm guessing Temple may start at SF.
    I think Bogdan is starting just a question of who is starting at the other spot. I think Garrett Temple is the likely starter.

If I was too pick who I think the starting 5 is I think its Hill, Bogdan, Temple, WCS, and Kostas/Zbo (depending on matchup)

I got
    Hill/Fox/Mason
    Buddy/Temple/Richardson
    Carter/Bogdanovic/Jackson
    Zbo/Skal/WCS
    WCS/Kuofos/Papa

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I will be surprised if Skal is opening day starter and I think outside of Bogdan the SG/SF is still up in the air. Hields 6"4" size makes him better suited to come off the bench.
    Who do you have starting at PF, Randolph? Or do you see the Kings running out there with Cauley-Stein and Koufas?

DIDN'T SEE YOUR POST ABOVE, YOU ALREADY ANSWERED MY QUESTION.
    Last edited by iMac; 07-16-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Opening day prediction:

Hill
    Hield
    Temple or VC
    Zbo
    WCS
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

Well dudes, it was a not so fun season overall. Everything has ended. Sooooo probably see you at the beginning of the next season, a better one (not in wins, but in team building). See you around.

We signed Jack Cooley to a two-way contract. Brockness Monster 2.0!

We signed Jack Cooley to a two-way contract. Brockness Monster 2.0!
    That's the same comp. I had on him, John Brockman. I don't believe he'll stick in the league. It's a very low risk contract, so why not... I would have offered elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    That's the same comp. I had on him, John Brockman. I don't believe he'll stick in the league. It's a very low risk contract, so why not... I would have offered elsewhere.
    Same thing I am thinking but from my understanding these 2 way contracts wont be useful to develop players because they will be free agents in 2 seasons. Assuming my little understanding of the contracts are correct.

I know we have been linked to Drummond and was wondering if we should or could acquire him...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine

Drummond for Temple, Kosta, WCS, Malachi... maybe a pick if we have one...

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    I know we have been linked to Drummond and was wondering if we should or could acquire him...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine
    Drummond for Temple, Kosta, WCS, Malachi... maybe a pick if we have one...

**** no!

No thanks to Drummond unless it is somehow a 3 team swap where we send out only Koufos, Temple and get a pick for taking salary.

The Kings posted a short video of Harry Giles working out:

http://www.nba.com/kings/blog/giles-...ticism-workout

Please let this kid stay healthy.

The Kings posted a short video of Harry Giles working out:

http://www.nba.com/kings/blog/giles-...ticism-workout

Please let this kid stay healthy.
    If you ever watch videos of Giles before his 2 ACL injuries he was amazing. He was basically a PG. He now looks like a major defensive player who has potential on offense.

Now that I'm seeing the players other teams are signing to two-way contracts, I'm not as happy with the guys we got.

Now that I'm seeing the players other teams are signing to two-way contracts, I'm not as happy with the guys we got.
    I really hope it doesn't matter.

We have so much young talent to develop that we really shouldn't be taking on any more projects.

Thinking about it, almost all our youngs need work with ball handling, unfortunately that is a skill not a fundamental. That are going to have to work themselves to get that. Ofcouse they all need something more, but they all can shoot the ball or in the case of Skal and Giles (mostly Skal) can dunk the ball with their crazy athleticism. They just have to have the skill to go where they want, when they want. All need time in the gum to shoot and work with the coaches in and off the court to see the floor better too. I just don't think we have time to go project crazy, if those guys with the two way contracts make a difference your franchise is in very big trouble.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast