Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Yea Cap that's exactly what we want to see. We want to see the players progress but yet lose as many games as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital G View Post
    Anderson showing life since coming back..... and he did some before going out as well. Good to see.

At this point I am fine waking up to a loss (to get a better pick) as long as I see players like Anderson/Garcia doing well. Other thing I look for is for our trade assets to do well. Would be nice to get something from Holland/Gonzo and from the BP guys that are playing well.
    Hoping all our players over 27 play well enough to maximize trade value this season and in the off season. Im starting to actually accept Avi as maybe our future DH/1B. If he really ends the season with a .900OPS wouldnt even mind seeing what a long term extension will cost. IMO no way after 2018 are Fraizer or Abreu still with this club. So keeping Avi as primarily DH down the road is fine. He and Zach Collins by 2020 should be the main 1b/DH combo in future. Lets just fill out the rest of the position players!

i can see Abreu staying. That's how valuable Moncada is to us. Add that to the fact that Abreu is good hitter and that we very well may add Robert. we just need to move him to DH which i know he does not like.

I am guessing avi would not be very expensive to lock up even after a good season. depending on price tag and how he ends the season i wouldnt mind giving him a contract.

Q and robertson killed it yesterday! get that value up!

The hauls that Chapman and Miller got last winter, Sox might actually get a pretty nice piece for the future for DRob. Is it to much to hope for Robles for him?

Chicago White Sox 2017 Season IGT: #TankforBeer

Today could be Luis Robert day for the White Sox.

White Sox are about to get some 🔥 when we trade Quintana and Robertson! If we sign Robert, with Moncada, Kopech, Dunning, Gilioto, Reynaldo, our future will look so bright finally

According to multiple sources, White Sox sign Luis Roberts to a 25+ million dollar deal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

WOW! If Roberts is our RF and we can pickup Robles for LF and then put Moncada in CF what an outfield for years to come...
    Nationals need a closer, a starter, and another relief arm Washington is likely in need of at least two quality relief arms this summer, and Cameron posits that the team could look to add multiple pitchers in a single trade.

David Robertson / Derek Holland ./Tommy Kahnle would get us Robles and a few more specs..

DONT STOP NOW BOYS ..
    The Red Sox could use Quintana and Frazier, though they seem likely to wait to see how David Price and their internal third base options return before deciding if upgrades are necessary

BRING ON DEVERS FOR 3RD & A FEW MORE SPECS..

CRAZY FUTURE IF THEY PAN OUT

Quote Originally Posted by ChiFanKeith View Post
    According to multiple sources, White Sox sign Luis Roberts to a 25+ million dollar deal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    The official site is saying the same thing. Money could be 27 mil.

Having the most international money to spend was the factor. Also means Abreu won't be going anywhere.

I am really loving this.

For next year we could be looking at:

C: Collins
    1b. Abreu
    SS: Anderson
    2nd: Moncada
    3rd: Davidson (unless we can pry Devers from Bos) then he can DH.
    OF: Robert, Avi, Garcia (W or L)

That is a quick rebuild on the line up w/ lots of $ left to get FAs.

SP will be a question mark but we have options in he minors and money.

If all goes well w/ development I can see us contending in 2019 as we can plug holes in w/ FA.

Why does everyone keep forgetting this guy..
    Charlie Tilson | Team: ETA: 2017 Position: OF Age: 24
    Tilson excels at making contact with a compact left-handed swing and a balance approach, concentrating on getting on base so he can use his well-above-average speed to make things happen they're hoping he takes over their center-field and leadoff jobs in 2017.
    Roberts in RF, Tilson in CF. Avi or Davidson in LF and DH

Quote Originally Posted by dastar1949 View Post
    Why does everyone keep forgetting this guy..
    Charlie Tilson | Team: ETA: 2017 Position: OF Age: 24
    Tilson excels at making contact with a compact left-handed swing and a balance approach, concentrating on getting on base so he can use his well-above-average speed to make things happen they're hoping he takes over their center-field and leadoff jobs in 2017.
    Roberts in RF, Tilson in CF. Avi or Davidson in LF and DH
    Bc he hasn't proven he can stay on the field.

Hope he does but its not looking good.

The Nationals, according to executives with direct knowledge of the deal, were to send 19-year-old left-hander Jesus Luzardo and minor league infielder Drew Ward to the White Sox for Robertson, with the White Sox eating about half of the $25 million remaining in his contract. But the deal got hung up over money.

seems to me that Robertson ought to be worth more than that
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    seems to me that Robertson ought to be worth more than that
    I think the price has gone up now. i would love to put a package together for Deavers from Boston.....or to pry Clint Frazier from the Yankees. They also have several 3B prospects...

Then we could try to get Pavin Smith or Adam Hasely in the draft.

After that, trade our remaining assets for young arms......

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast