Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Never in a million years would I have guessed that two outfielders named Garcia have a realistic chance of ending the season with a combined 8-9 WAR. If thats the case maybe going into 2018 the OF isnt as bad as I thought it was a month ago. That is what I loved most about baseball these crazy surprises that no one could possibly predict happening.

I think the only two left to trade are Q and DRob

Sorry but the Sox are not going find buyers for Gonzo or Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by South Side Sox View Post
    I think the only two left to trade are Q and DRob

Sorry but the Sox are not going find buyers for Gonzo or Holland.
    I'd be surprised if Frazier was still on this team after the deadline. I think it's likely that Melky finds home too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

•The [B]White Sox have snapped up righty Jake Johansen,[/B] who was released recently by the Nationals,
    The Sox will make him a reliever ...wait and see I bet by year end he will be up..

"The sixth inning he's still 96-98. He's got a curve ball, slider and a changeup. The slider is an out-pitch now. It's a hard cutter that he'll throw 88-90 and will blend into a slider." -Kris Kline on 2012 2nd Round draft pick Jake Johansen

"Jake's a great pitcher," Giolito told MASN's Byron Kerr when the righty was in the nation's capital to be honored as the Nats' Minor League POY. "He's got a big frame on him and he's able to come down the hill similar to how I do."

"The only difference is Jake throws the ball so heavy it's like he's throwing a bowling ball into the catcher's mitt."

In hindsight , wouldn't it be nice if the Sox had kept Flowers until Collins is ready? Working with these young pitchers and oh BTW he hit .270 last year and is at .344 over 90 AB's this year.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Chicago White Sox 2017 Season IGT: #TankforBeer

Saladino to DL, could it be time?
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    In hindsight , wouldn't it be nice if the Sox had kept Flowers until Collins is ready? Working with these young pitchers and oh BTW he hit .270 last year and is at .344 over 90 AB's this year.
    I think Tyler Flowers needed a change of scenery. Always solid behind the plate but never hit above .241 in his 7 seasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just a sidebar........

Even with the loss by Holland .....he has won 4 games..........Chris Sale has won 5..........

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910