Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2165
  1. #2086
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,344
    Ok let's try to get a legit O/U game going here. I'll start:

    O/U: 4.5 rookies make opening night roster

  2. #2087
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,036
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Ok let's try to get a legit O/U game going here. I'll start:

    O/U: 4.5 rookies make opening night roster
    under. Patrick, Lindblom, Morin, and Hagg.

    O/U 40 points for Lindblom in his rookie season.

  3. #2088
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,937
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    under. Patrick, Lindblom, Morin, and Hagg.

    O/U 40 points for Lindblom in his rookie season.
    Under
    17 Gs 20 As. 37 pts.

    O/U 40 points for Ivan Provorov

  4. #2089
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Under
    17 Gs 20 As. 37 pts.

    O/U 40 points for Ivan Provorov
    Over & that's regardless of whether he is paired with AMac or not; he's just that good.

    O/U: 45 starts for Brian Elliott this season

  5. #2090
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,937
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Over & that's regardless of whether he is paired with AMac or not; he's just that good.

    O/U: 45 starts for Brian Elliott this season
    Over. There isn't anyone reliable enough to take the starts from him

    O/U: 95pts for the flyers?

  6. #2091
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Over. There isn't anyone reliable enough to take the starts from him

    O/U: 95pts for the flyers?

    95 points might be spot on. They had what, 88 points las year? I think this team can win 3-4 more games based on new personnel, but the rest of the division got better as well, so it's tough to say with any certainty.

    Right now I'm going to say under, we'll see how this team looks when they break camp.


    O/U: combined .918 SV% for Flyers goaltending this season.

  7. #2092
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,937
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    95 points might be spot on. They had what, 88 points las year? I think this team can win 3-4 more games based on new personnel, but the rest of the division got better as well, so it's tough to say with any certainty.

    Right now I'm going to say under, we'll see how this team looks when they break camp.


    O/U: combined .918 SV% for Flyers goaltending this season.
    Under.
    Neither goalie has a career sv% that high, .911 and .913 respectively for each. So I'll guess .912.


    O/U: 82.5 games played by the flyers this season.

  8. #2093
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Under.
    Neither goalie has a career sv% that high, .911 and .913 respectively for each. So I'll guess .912.


    O/U: 82.5 games played by the flyers this season.
    over. i say we make the playoffs (or am praying we do)

    O/U: konecny over 45 pts

  9. #2094
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    over. i say we make the playoffs (or am praying we do)

    O/U: konecny over 45 pts
    Gonna go under here. I think 40 points is a good number. To go from 28 points to 45 points is a pretty big jump and without PP1 time that's gonna be pretty tough I think, even with increased 5v5 minutes.


    O/U: 4.5 PP goals for Lindblom this season.

  10. #2095
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Gonna go under here. I think 40 points is a good number. To go from 28 points to 45 points is a pretty big jump and without PP1 time that's gonna be pretty tough I think, even with increased 5v5 minutes.


    O/U: 4.5 PP goals for Lindblom this season.
    over, if he is on the 1st pp i think he can get some easy ones there.

    O/U: morin leads the team in hits over gudas

  11. #2096
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    over, if he is on the 1st pp i think he can get some easy ones there.

    O/U: morin leads the team in hits over gudas
    Under, Gudas will get more minutes.

    O/U: 4.5 twenty goal scorers for Flyers this season

  12. #2097
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,036
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Under, Gudas will get more minutes.

    O/U: 4.5 twenty goal scorers for Flyers this season
    Over. Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds, Konecny, Lindblom.

    O/U Couturier 45 pts.

  13. #2098
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Over. Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds, Konecny, Lindblom.

    O/U Couturier 45 pts.
    over, this is the year.

    O/U: Voracek 25 goals

  14. #2099
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,937
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    over, this is the year.

    O/U: Voracek 25 goals
    Under.. He's not a goal scorer.

    O/U: 59.5 pts for ghost

  15. #2100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Under.. He's not a goal scorer.

    O/U: 59.5 pts for ghost
    under, 53

    O/U: giroux and voracek hit 70

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •